Banned from Christian Forums

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-03-2013, 11:20 AM
RE: Banned from Christian Forums
I gotta go with Devil8 here too...Ego® CLAIMS he is a Christian.

So, since he claims to be a believer/follower of Christ, he gets some weird pass and can be as nasty, hateful, and mean as he wants?

You believe in being elect, or select, (or however that's worded) doesn't that mean that you have a pass and could also be a complete jerk? Yet you aren't. Does being Christian mean that you have to take the abuse slung at you by someone else who claims to believe the same....is that some weird brothers in Christ thing?

I get not being an asshole back to him, that makes sense, you want to be perceived as a better person than that...but you still border on standing up for him. You are protecting an abusive jerk who hides behind his claim of faith. Damn, you are better than that KC.

If he is an example of what it means to be Christian...I have to say not just no, but hell no.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
27-03-2013, 11:25 AM
Woah.

and the pack, having devoured its weakest member, bears its collective teeth at the new king nothing...

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-03-2013, 11:26 AM

(27-03-2013 02:00 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Don't I get an answer to my question, Ed?

The last post I saw from you had some rhetorical questions that I really didn't feel like responding to. Ask a direct question, you get a direct answer.

(27-03-2013 07:28 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  It takes a big person to say what you said above.

That's Christ. Thumbsup

Quote:Of course I accept your apology, but I'm not sure about you anymore, Ed.

Like... you swing from one great emotion to another great emotion... you lash out at everyone.

That's what prophets do. I don't really like that term (prophet), but I realize I have to take it on, because if I'm not a prophet, Veridicanism is meaningless.

Quote:The last person I ever thought you would lash out against would be me... but you did... and you were pretty hateful.

It's because you don't take a stand for Christ. It's because you have 111 rep points all from atheists. And I'm not sure how to handle Christians. In one sense, they are more despicable to me because they love Jesus Christ but not enough to become Christ themselves, so they're like Peter. I always disliked Peter in the Gospels.

On the other hand, everything I derive from the VGJC tells me that Jesus Christ/God would never throw someone in hell who loved Christ, especially if they were just ignorant of Veridicanism. And then again, some become Christ and don't really know it, like the theif on the cross who died with Jesus.

I want to bust up Cro-Magnon Christianity, but I don't want to ruin the little bit of faith they have, if that's the best the can do. And the Holy Spirit, at this time, has not taught me how to deal with Ancient Christians.

And I do swing back and forth. Some days it only seems good and proper to round up atheists into concentration camps and burn them at the stake one by one until they shut up publicly about what they don't believe in. But then on other days, I realize that wouldn't work and would destroy those who did the executions as much as those who were executed. I mean, that kind of thing was tried in England in the Tudor era, and it didn't work.

Part of me wants to destroy every cathedral and church in the world. Another wants me to build the largest cathedral ever built in the name of Jesus Christ.

I swing back and forth like that.

Quote:Moreover, the attack was unprovoked.

Okay, now you're going on too long for someone who hangs out in an atheist forum. I don't even know what you're talking about; I'm just assuming I said what I did--because it seems like something I'd do.

Quote:Like I said, I forgive you, I'm just wary of you, now. Over time, I guess I'll see how you act.

Hey man, you're still going to have to defend your position. I still don't like the way you derive your social belonging from atheists, and this Calvinism stuff with predestination, no free will, and people already determined who will go to heaven and who won't pulls at my very last nose hair.

Quote:Ed, again... I was just really surprised at your actions.

Okay, now I'm pissed again. You already said you forgave me. I did send you condolences on your Grandmother. This is a hardcore atheist forum. You do have all the support of the atheists--I don't even have the support of Blow Me. So, in response to your prolonged guilt trip: get over it or heal over it. mmmkay?

(27-03-2013 09:10 AM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  Maybe when you make death threats, you should remember them.

Okay, I might have made the "burning at the stake comment," but I never threatened anyone. It's not like I said, "I got lighter fluid and dry wood, Aseptic, and I'm headed over to your house--wear something casual."

I simply meant I am very fundamentalistic and I have a very low tolerance for atheism. It's called hyperbole.
Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2013, 11:31 AM

(27-03-2013 11:08 AM)devilsadvoc8 Wrote:  I am not baiting you KC, this is an honest question: What is a "christian" in the context of your statement above? And in light of what a christian is, how does that response answer the question?

I am not challenging you but rather seeking to understand the concept you are using there.

I'll answer that. A Christian is someone who follows the teachings of Jesus Christ. A Christian is someone who hears the Word of God and puts it into action--or at least tries to, wants to.

And it doesn't matter what other people judge in regards to that. Only Jesus Christ and the Father can judge that.
27-03-2013, 11:41 AM
Egor and KC, you're gonna make me cry Sadcryface

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
[+] 1 user Likes KVron's post
27-03-2013, 11:46 AM

(27-03-2013 11:20 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I gotta go with Devil8 here too...Ego® CLAIMS he is a Christian.

So, since he claims to be a believer/follower of Christ, he gets some weird pass and can be as nasty, hateful, and mean as he wants?

You believe in being elect, or select, (or however that's worded) doesn't that mean that you have a pass and could also be a complete jerk? Yet you aren't. Does being Christian mean that you have to take the abuse slung at you by someone else who claims to believe the same....is that some weird brothers in Christ thing?

I get not being an asshole back to him, that makes sense, you want to be perceived as a better person than that...but you still border on standing up for him. You are protecting an abusive jerk who hides behind his claim of faith. Damn, you are better than that KC.

If he is an example of what it means to be Christian...I have to say not just no, but hell no.

Ah, but you are an atheist. So, what you think a Christian is or is not is of no consequence whatsoever. You would only pass favorable judgment on a Christian who would tell you you're doing right.

Cro-Magnon Christians, for that matter, don't consider me a Christian, so there's no point asking KC his opinion, either. The Ancient Christians refuse to become one in Christ. They still want to keep themselves. They don't want to die and be reborn as Christ.

And am I not in here all the time talking with you? Where are the rest of the Christians? Am I not in here trying to warn you about hell, trying to show you how to get to the Kingdom? Even if I'm failing in that attempt, where are the other Christians doing that?

I'm not here to make you feel good. That would kill you. Where are the other Christians with that attitude?

I'm here to show you the truth and the absolute hopeless pit that atheism is. I'd show you the power and glory that you could have for yourself in Christ--in this world and the next, but you won't let me. Is that hate?

If you think so, then really, what's your opinion worth?
27-03-2013, 11:56 AM (This post was last modified: 27-03-2013 12:02 PM by Anjele.)
You are not only a poor excuse of a Christian, but you are a piss-poor excuse for a man.

You are teaching no one how to get into any kingdom, you aren't showing anyone here how to be Christ-like.

What you are doing is showing the people who are beginning to move away from religion, Christianity in particular, that they are on the right path. You will hasten more deconversions than you will ever save souls.

You are hateful and mean and a bully. I would also call you a liar but I think you are delusional enough that you actually believe your own bullshit.

You may want to keep in mind that this forum is the only one that has let you stay around, you might try being decent now and then,

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
27-03-2013, 12:03 PM
It's fascinating to me Egor that you need to invoke all sorts of superstitious nonsense to explain something that Seth said in one of his podcasts recently: "Don't be a dick". I find that is not only a lot easier but makes a heck of a lot more sense. I'm always suspicious of people who require the threat of eternal damnation in order to just not be a dick.

"Which is more likely: that the whole natural order is suspended, or that a jewish minx should tell a lie?"- David Hume
[+] 4 users Like Heathen's post
27-03-2013, 12:06 PM
(27-03-2013 11:56 AM)Anjele Wrote:  You may want to keep in mind that this forum is the only one that has let you stay around, you might try being decent now and then,

What, you want him to lie about it? Tongue

Guy's just a douchbag. And I'm just fulla asshole today (Gwynnies DTs or something.).

I was watching this thing on group-think yesterday, inspiring the snarky pack comment above, and he's definitely living up to the hypothesis. That he's here to be ridiculed. He really ain't serving any other purpose other than assisting group cohesion.

Of course you might be too compassionate to participate. Happens. Undecided

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
27-03-2013, 12:11 PM
(27-03-2013 12:06 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  That he's here to be ridiculed.

It's comforting to know that we are helping him to reach heaven. I'm pretty sure there's a verse for that.

"Which is more likely: that the whole natural order is suspended, or that a jewish minx should tell a lie?"- David Hume