Banned from Christian Forums

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-03-2013, 12:13 PM (This post was last modified: 27-03-2013 01:08 PM by Anjele.)
RE: Banned from Christian Forums
Thanks Hoc...he doesn't understand when he's insulted, he doesn't understand when he's being ridiculed, he doesn't understand an appeal to some shred of decency that may lie buried deep within him. He has to be so seriously deluded that there is simply no hope to even get some human out of him...

I give up...where do I sign up to worship The Gwynnies?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2013, 12:30 PM
(27-03-2013 12:13 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Thanks Hoc...he doesn't understand when he's insulted, he doesn't understand when he's being ridiculed, he doesn't understand an appeal to some schred of decency that may lie buried deep within him. He has to be so seriously deluded that there is simply no hope to even get some human out of him...

I give up...where do I sign up to worship The Gwynnies?

When this madness first started I imagined standing before the congregation, drawing Gwyneth for an hour (they would know to break out their pencils)... then, see ya next week. Thumbsup

I'm guilty of the sin of wording the tao with them dang Gwynnies...

Anyhoo... the group is left with two options:

Dehumanization of the "king nothing." (Today's mentality from this corner)

Compassion and internal conflict.

The first leads to regicide, the second to legislation. Meh. That's my thinking for the nonce. Tongue

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
27-03-2013, 01:37 PM
Can't we do registration ? Involving a king and a sharp knife Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
27-03-2013, 01:50 PM
(27-03-2013 01:37 PM)morondog Wrote:  Can't we do registration ? Involving a king and a sharp knife Big Grin

what kings are good for. the stewpot. Tongue

living word
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
27-03-2013, 02:07 PM
Holy fuck egor you are one messed up dude. Your postings from one line to the other are many times so extreme, that in my mind (as a non-mental health professional) they are bi-polaresque. Please get professional help.
27-03-2013, 03:03 PM

(27-03-2013 11:56 AM)Anjele Wrote:  You are not only a poor excuse of a Christian, but you are a piss-poor excuse for a man.

You are teaching no one how to get into any kingdom, you aren't showing anyone here how to be Christ-like.

What you are doing is showing the people who are beginning to move away from religion, Christianity in particular, that they are on the right path. You will hasten more deconversions than you will ever save souls.

You are hateful and mean and a bully. I would also call you a liar but I think you are delusional enough that you actually believe your own bullshit.

You may want to keep in mind that this forum is the only one that has let you stay around, you might try being decent now and then,

Right: I'm a hateful, mean, bully, because I won't tolerate your life choice to be an atheist as if you had no control over it, as if I were discriminating against your skin color. You do have control over it. You choose to reject Christ.

And I'm in six atheist forums at this time. So, me taking the time to respond to you is more than most people would do--don't forget that. And dont' forget you're the one being hostile, not me. You're the only one in this conversation being mean and hateful. Maybe you're hoping to get some more rep points for that. Dodgy
Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2013, 03:09 PM
It isn't up to you to tolerate or not tolerate my atheism.

You are on six atheist forums now...wow...so much soul-saving must be exhausting.

And you are right, I am seldom responded to on this forum...your much awaited and anticipated responses are what keep me from slitting my wrists.

(we really need a vomiting emoticon)

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
27-03-2013, 03:10 PM
(27-03-2013 03:03 PM)Egor Wrote:  And dont' forget you're the one being hostile, not me. You're the only one in this conversation being mean and hateful.

Fucking Egor...

The soothing light at the end of your tunnel... is only there because someone forgot to put the toilet lid down.

living word
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
27-03-2013, 03:15 PM
And in the comforting, loving, not hateful words of Brother Ego®, and I quote..."And I do swing back and forth. Some days it only seems good and proper to round up atheists into concentration camps and burn them at the stake one by one until they shut up publicly about what they don't believe in."

[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
27-03-2013, 03:15 PM
(27-03-2013 03:09 PM)Anjele Wrote:  It isn't up to you to tolerate or not tolerate my atheism.

You are on six atheist forums now...wow...so much soul-saving must be exhausting.

And you are right, I am seldom responded to on this forum...your much awaited and anticipated responses are what keep me from slitting my wrists.

(we really need a vomiting emoticon)

[Image: vomit-smiley-015.gif]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post