Banned from ChristianChat.com

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-08-2013, 05:37 AM
RE: Banned from ChristianChat.com
When you troll like that, it's obvious that you're gonna get "dealt with". Intruding on a motivational conversation is stupid and it's not challenging their beliefs, that's just being a dick.

“One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid,
and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision.”

- Bertrand Russel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2013, 09:02 AM
(07-08-2013 05:37 AM)eksyte Wrote:  When you troll like that, it's obvious that you're gonna get "dealt with". Intruding on a motivational conversation is stupid and it's not challenging their beliefs, that's just being a dick.

YEAH! Stick it to 'em!

Science is dissecting the sacred cow.[Image: smartass.gif]
07-08-2013, 09:57 AM
(07-08-2013 05:37 AM)eksyte Wrote:  When you troll like that, it's obvious that you're gonna get "dealt with". Intruding on a motivational conversation is stupid and it's not challenging their beliefs, that's just being a dick.
Well then I guess I'm just a dick.

Banned from ChristianChat.com for "Spreading Disbelief"
07-08-2013, 04:21 PM

Them folks need some dicking.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
08-08-2013, 02:42 PM
Quote:Them folks need some dicking.
Thumbsup

09-08-2013, 10:50 AM
(05-08-2013 09:11 PM)atheistinhiding82 Wrote:  They were throwing ID at me and I was in the process of forming a rebuttal when I clicked back to check the status of the room and saw that I had been banned.

Some people just can't handle their faith being challenged, I guess.

If they cannot handle the challenge I call them all out right here right now and say they have no faith.

Their faith is a lie to hide behind because they are to fucking scared to walk the idiot path alone. Reason is not scary. People that believe in imaginary people in the sky are scary.

Now see if you can find where they live and go get kicked directly out of their churches.
09-08-2013, 12:02 PM

Do you believe that "being a dick" ought to be rebutted with losing your freedom of speech? This site does occasionally censor "trolls", though I think it allows people a much longer leash than is typical. I think a person ought to have the right to say whatever he or she wants to say, even if it's mean or cruel, without being censored. It may be immoral and counterproductive to "be a dick", but being stupid ought to be allowed, don't you think? If all speech was agreeable, then the freedom to speak wouldn't need protecting.

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
09-08-2013, 12:25 PM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2013 02:25 PM by atheistinhiding82.)
(09-08-2013 12:02 PM)Starcrash Wrote:  

Do you believe that "being a dick" ought to be rebutted with losing your freedom of speech? This site does occasionally censor "trolls", though I think it allows people a much longer leash than is typical. I think a person ought to have the right to say whatever he or she wants to say, even if it's mean or cruel, without being censored. It may be immoral and counterproductive to "be a dick", but being stupid ought to be allowed, don't you think? If all speech was agreeable, then the freedom to speak wouldn't need protecting.
Did I just get called stupid? Or did I read that wrong?

*Edit to fix what I tried to do on my phone

09-08-2013, 12:27 PM
Ooooh, you're so cool. Dodgy

[Image: pBvowKv.gif]
09-08-2013, 12:50 PM
(09-08-2013 12:25 PM)atheistinhiding82 Wrote:  
(09-08-2013 12:02 PM)Starcrash Wrote:  Did I just get called stupid? Or did I read that wrong?

Freedom of speech? Why do you think they honor freedom of speech? Does it say so on their site?

It is their site, their rules. There is no internet freedom of speech rule that anyone has to honor.

They're cowardly little twats, but it is their cowardly little twat site. So there.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post