Banned from ChristianChat.com

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-08-2013, 02:07 AM
RE: Banned from ChristianChat.com
I've been banned from there under 3 different names now. I just can't resist going back lol
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-08-2013, 09:16 AM
I've thought about going back under a new name. But I think that they would just ban me again as soon as I opened my mouth.

Banned from ChristianChat.com for "Spreading Disbelief"
16-08-2013, 01:19 PM
Ah I could get a few weeks out of each name. I never trolled as such. Just asked them genuine questions.... Which didn't go down well
01-10-2013, 08:48 PM
to be honest there kinda being dicks too
"Atheism is simply make believe for adults.

It's the adult mental attempt to push God out of existence from their reality. Imagine someone in a house pulling down the shades, because they want to make the sun not exist. Imagine that person barricading the doors, thinking that will make the sun not exist.

That's basically what the atheist does. They spend their entire existence trying to push God out of their mind through what appears 'logical' and 'reasonable' assertions.

Most are quite good at this adult version of make believe. They've erected enough blockades and pulled enough shades, they kinda think he don't exist.

Yet the fact they continue over and over again to push him out of their mind, just shows he does indeed exist."

So yeah, they pretty much agree with such sentiments. Atheists do get banned pretty quick. Also on a post they believed that ufos were shape shifting demons meant to distract others from god and also that they believe people lacking spiritual insight made up aliens to believe in a high power.
01-10-2013, 09:27 PM
When you join a site like that, make sure you check the rules. Pretty much 99% of the time the number one rule will be a variation of "Nothing anti-Christian, or inappropriate for a Christian chat room or forum," which is exactly what christianchat.com's number one rule is. I know it may be shocking at first, as it was for me(see my previous posts), but eventually you get used to the christians being ignorant twats on the internet.(and irl)

[Image: g-HitchensThinkSelf.gif]
01-10-2013, 09:43 PM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2013 09:18 PM by Bucky Ball.)
I drove one dude crazy about ID on Catholic Answers ... if ya do their "church talk" along with the "you're all fucked up..but praise Jebus"... they don't know what to do. I actually never even have been warned on Catholic Answers. He even called me an atheist, but the mods left me alone. It's VERY heavily moderated.
You are not even allowed to discuss Evolution there. If you EVER want to see "insane" those people are at the far end of wacked out.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
The noblest of the dogs is the hot dog. It feeds the hand that bites it.
01-10-2013, 09:47 PM
It seems they all have the wrong idea about atheists. When the hell did we become a religion? Never got the memo.
03-10-2013, 05:16 AM
(01-10-2013 09:47 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  It seems they all have the wrong idea about atheists. When the hell did we become a religion? Never got the memo.

Really? Well then be sure to PM one of us your street address so that we can send one to you, along with your membership card and secret decoder ring! Thumbsup

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
03-10-2013, 07:10 AM
Is it little orphan Annie's secret decoder ring? Instead of drink more ovaline, it's "don't drink the kool-aid"

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
11-10-2013, 09:16 PM
Ironically, I just got defended by the admin.

" Re: atheists
Now as an admin, I'm prone to be more lenient towards atheists in a thread that is about engaging atheists in discussion such as this one.

Yet I'm seeing some posters that seem frustrated about engaging the atheists, in a thread that is about engaging atheists!

If you don't want to engage atheists in discussion, then don't enter a thread that is clearly about such things.

Sometimes I wonder about people."

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 2 users Like Cathym112's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Banned twice in one week WillHopp 28 725 27-03-2014 12:27 PM
Last Post: Im_Ryan