Banned from ChristianChat.com

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-10-2013, 09:48 PM
RE: Banned from ChristianChat.com
Their description is as a site for believers to fellowship with each other. You might survive if you come across as a believer plagued by honest doubts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2013, 02:32 PM
I got banned too. From the atheist part. Sad thing is - I wasn't remotely disrespectful. My post was on the possibility of virgin birth vs plausibility. This was my rebuttal that I couldn't post because I was banned.

"Chill out, people. Please take the time to actually read what I wrote before you jump to incorrect conclusions. I did NOT say Christians were liars. NOR did I say that Mary was a liar. I said it is far more plausible that she lied than for the laws of nature to have been suspended. Gigantic difference.

a myth is not defined as a "lie" anymore than the Grimm Fairytale story of Cinderella is a "lie". So take it down a notch. If debating an alternate viewpoint bothers you - then why are you on a thread for that purpose.

why would I be banned? I'm not swearing, calling anyone names or personally insulting anyone. I didn't even deny the divinity of Christ! I am merely discussing the literal interpretations!

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
12-10-2013, 05:12 PM
I just got banned from there too so I'm joining the club. It's only like my 6th time lol!

Anyway, they have a thread over there entitled "atheists" but, evidently, don't want
any atheists posting in it.
12-10-2013, 09:12 PM
I found out why I got banned actually. Because some guy told me to grow a pair of balls and I said why? Balls are weak, sensitive and can't take any impact. I'm happy with the strength of my vagina.

Apparently, balls wasn't Considered "vulger" but the actual word vagina was. So sad.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 2 users Like Cathym112's post
12-10-2013, 09:25 PM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2013 09:37 PM by DLJ.)
(12-10-2013 09:12 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  I found out why I got banned actually. Because some guy told me to grow a pair of balls and I said why? Balls are weak, sensitive and can't take any impact. I'm happy with the strength of my vagina.

Apparently, balls wasn't Considered "vulger" but the actual word vagina was. So sad.

No, no.

Vaginas are ok (except as an outlet for deities, of course)

Strong vaginas, however, are a problem for nearly all religions.

That was your mistake.

You need to loosen up.

Dodgy

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
13-10-2013, 07:22 AM
The website is a clear indication that Christianity can only survive with censorship and
only bad ideas require censorship to survive.
13-10-2013, 10:10 AM
I find this thread hilarious. Please, continue sharing ban stories!
13-10-2013, 10:55 AM
(13-10-2013 10:10 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  I find this thread hilarious. Please, continue sharing ban stories!

I've been banned from this forum in the past...

Dodgy

[Image: pBvowKv.gif]
13-10-2013, 08:15 PM
(13-10-2013 10:55 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(13-10-2013 10:10 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  I find this thread hilarious. Please, continue sharing ban stories!

I've been banned from this forum in the past...

Dodgy

Way to continue the hilarity.
[+] 2 users Like Colourcraze's post
14-10-2013, 06:52 AM
Awesome! I read a few of the posts after I was banned, and at least a handful of people stated that they didn't think I shouldn't be.

That as long as I didn't break the rules (I said vagina *gasp* and not in a vulgar way)

Someone asked if a moderator could reverse their decision....and someone responded that questioning a moderator would get that person banned! Wtf is christianchat.com, the fucking Gestapo? Absolute power corrupts....

[+] 2 users Like Cathym112's post