Banned from ChristianChat.com

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-10-2013, 07:33 AM
RE: Banned from ChristianChat.com
(14-10-2013 06:52 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Awesome! I read a few of the posts after I was banned, and at least a handful of people stated that they didn't think I shouldn't be.

That as long as I didn't break the rules (I said vagina *gasp* and not in a vulgar way)

Someone asked if a moderator could reverse their decision....and someone responded that questioning a moderator would get that person banned! Wtf is christianchat.com, the fucking Gestapo? Absolute power corrupts....

i start to think you are correct... but they are clearly papal spanes.[Image: Spanish_inquisition.jpg]

sorry about my bad imagination.
how many python pictures are there around here nowadays?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-10-2013, 01:12 PM
megaman125 is the biggest idiot over on Christianchat. He actually has an account here megamaster125
but doesn't post anymore.
14-10-2013, 02:33 PM
Bruno - did you see my post on the Facebook thread? He said he has heard of instances where limbs and hands grew back from prayer.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
14-10-2013, 02:39 PM
He also loved to say, "typical atheist argument" to whatever an atheist said, as if that statement, in itself, was a valid response to an argument. They erased my post where I pointed that out to him, including that it's a common argument because it's a valid one! Further, Christians use the same arguments all the time, what, exactly, is his point?

Further, I pointed out when he accused me of parroting and not coming up with anything "new" that everyone is parroting. Talk about gravity - you are parroting. Unless you invented and/or discovered something, you are effector parroting what someone else wrote or said.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
14-10-2013, 02:48 PM
(14-10-2013 02:39 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  He also loved to say, "typical atheist argument" to whatever an atheist said, as if that statement, in itself, was a valid response to an argument. They erased my post where I pointed that out to him, including that it's a common argument because it's a valid one! Further, Christians use the same arguments all the time, what, exactly, is his point?

Further, I pointed out when he accused me of parroting and not coming up with anything "new" that everyone is parroting. Talk about gravity - you are parroting. Unless you invented and/or discovered something, you are effector parroting what someone else wrote or said.
I bet they have a handbook pertaining to atheists. I'm suspecting they are being preached these things everything they say seems to have been drilled into them. At my cousins wedding for example, I haven't stepped in a church for years before then. The priest kept going on that only through god these two have found love and if you want to look for proof of god this is evidence of god's love. I found it kinda sickening, the wedding wasn't about them it was about the priest's views. They are scared, thats the only thing I can think of. They feel threatened.
14-10-2013, 08:58 PM
(14-10-2013 02:33 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Bruno - did you see my post on the Facebook thread? He said he has heard of instances where limbs and hands grew back from prayer.

Yes, there are other people over there that think that's possible too. No

I once asked megadouche why don't we see any creationist literature
pass peer review. He said the scientific community has a conspiracy
to "not let any Christian question science" and "peer review is a form
of censorship." Laughat
14-10-2013, 09:00 PM
(14-10-2013 02:39 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  He also loved to say, "typical atheist argument" to whatever an atheist said, as if that statement, in itself, was a valid response to an argument. They erased my post where I pointed that out to him, including that it's a common argument because it's a valid one! Further, Christians use the same arguments all the time, what, exactly, is his point?

I've confronted megaman125 numerous times on the forum. He never backs
up any of his claims, ever.
14-10-2013, 09:28 PM
(12-10-2013 09:25 PM)DLJ Wrote:  You need to loosen up.

[Image: Iseewhatyoudidthere-700x560_zps418acf1d.jpg]

"It's a most distressing affliction to have a sentimental heart and a skeptical mind.”
― نجيب محفوظ, Sugar Street
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
15-10-2013, 06:03 AM
I created another account. I wonder how long before I'm banned, lol.
16-10-2013, 07:36 AM
Bruno - when mega accuses you of trolling Christian sites, remind him of his handle here; megamaster125