Banned

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-01-2013, 01:21 PM
RE: Banned
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7p1Fq0qp5XuVjLr-sykW...3_leK-uV1A]

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-01-2013, 01:21 PM
(30-01-2013 12:19 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  None of us truly knows if there is a God or not. That's what it's all about.
I think this is the first time that you and I agree on something. Consider

(30-01-2013 12:19 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  I also get offended at the people here that think it's okay for atheists to flame, disparage, insult and troll but if a Christian returns the favor they cry and whine and BAN them.
I don't think it's okay for either side to do so, hence why I have publicly criticized people from both sides of the fence for their behavior.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 7 users Like Vosur's post
30-01-2013, 01:23 PM
(30-01-2013 01:14 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 01:04 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  ...
you people

If I could make a humble request (with reference to what I said earlier about your 'interesting psyche') ... that you take a moment to ponder that perhaps there are individuals here and not one homogeneous mass of atheist (singular).

It might aid clarity for all parties and perhaps dissipate some of the wrath you feel towards a collective 'out-group'.

If you are here for cathartic reasons... well... therapists charge by the hour. Let me know where to send the bill.

Cheers
The PURPOSE of life is Love (God)
The MEANING of life is Love (God)
The VALUE of life is Love (God)
30-01-2013, 01:23 PM
(30-01-2013 01:18 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 01:05 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  No you didn't.
Would you care to expand on that or just let it hang in the air? Wink
To your perspective, it will remain in the air.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
30-01-2013, 01:24 PM
(30-01-2013 01:19 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 01:09 PM)kineo Wrote:  It's like talking to a petulant child.

No, I don't read all of your posts. You have far more time than I have desire to keep up with your cantankerous ramblings.
Lucky for you Kineolio. Wait until you get old. Oh, that's right, you arent, you have no more than 7 years left. Tongue

Blink

Oh oh oh, you almost had something there... oh you dropped it.

[Image: igIoflJLECeP8.gif]
[+] 3 users Like kineo's post
30-01-2013, 01:24 PM
(30-01-2013 01:23 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 01:18 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Would you care to expand on that or just let it hang in the air? Wink
To your perspective, it will remain in the air.
Typical. Just so much dross.
30-01-2013, 01:26 PM
(30-01-2013 01:23 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  The PURPOSE of life is Love (God)
The MEANING of life is Love (God)
The VALUE of life is Love (God)

Fixt.

No point adding complexity.

[+] 6 users Like DLJ's post
30-01-2013, 01:44 PM
(30-01-2013 12:19 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  I respect the atheists (apparently, just a few) that understand that what they believe isnt fact either. Unfortunately, too many of you believe your opinions are fact, say that, and then get offended by the poor Christian that thinks his are fact.

Thing is, there are things we know to be true, and these can be stated as facts. They aren't facts because we say so, we say so because their facts. Some things are known to be true while others aren't, and it shouldn't be hard to distinguish between the two. When someone tells you they know who the one true god is, thats not a fact, it's an unfalsifiable opinion. When someone tells you the acceleration due to earths gravity at the surface is about 9.81m/s that's a fact, because it's been tested many times, and you can even test this yourself with an accurate pressure plate and timer. Absolute certainty is always an issue, but we can say things in science with accuracies in the 99 percentile, all we get from theists as facts are misinterpretations of real science. their interpretation of creation science or of just stuff they pulled out of their ass (Which I see a lot on youtube).

We don't give out information that we know to be false to convince others of our arguments, we give out the facts as we know them not be. Not as we want them to be.

(30-01-2013 12:19 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  I honestly do get offended by the elitists on here. The ones with all the letters behind their names that hink they are better than the common man and that we should worship at their feet and accept everything they say without question.

Yes, atheists are all about worshiping others and not asking questions...

It's not good for anyone to feel superiority over another, I don't like that stuff, however it happens all the time. What would you think of someone at work that was spreading stories about his visit to the sun? Said it was nice and toasty, great bar service, with excellent hookers. If you know anything about the sun, chances are you'd immediatly think hes crazy, and internally place yourself above him in some way. You tend to think less of them after that, maybe even pity their delusional visit to the sun because of it's contradictions with what we know about the real world. This is how I feel when someone tells me they believe in a resurrection, talking snake, world flood, ext. The only reason religions beliefs aren't regarded as a delusion in the world is because so many people suffer from the belief in it. On the outside looking in, it's just as crazy as the visit to the sun.

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

30-01-2013, 01:48 PM
(30-01-2013 01:21 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  ...
Bowing Well said, I like your sardonic humor.

Quite right.

Bow before me ... I am Sardon. Evil_monster

Join me an I will teach you the ways of the Sardonist.

Worship Slaves

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
30-01-2013, 01:50 PM
(30-01-2013 12:19 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Chas has decided to ban me so I just wanted to say "Thanks, for the memories." It's been swell my short time on here. To you atheists with a sense of humor I say, "Hang in there." None of us truly knows if there is a God or not. That's what it's all about. Christianity is a religion of faith. We believe in it so it is fact to us but that doesnt make us right to you. I respect the atheists (apparently, just a few) that understand that what they believe isnt fact either. Unfortunately, too many of you believe your opinions are fact, say that, and then get offended by the poor Christian that thinks his are fact.

I honestly do get offended by the elitists on here. The ones with all the letters behind their names that hink they are better than the common man and that we should worship at their feet and accept everything they say without question. I also get offended at the people here that think it's okay for atheists to flame, disparage, insult and troll but if a Christian returns the favor they cry and whine and BAN them.

I could say a lot more but this prolly wont even get posted cuz I've already been banned. Bye, bye kiddies.

Hey dick stop your lying. There has been no discussion of banning amongst any member of the forum team. And even if there had been the decision to ban is up to me. Not the mods.

Now if you're done with your little lying temper tantrum take back your dummy get back in the pram and shut up.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Are all PC food containers banned or is it just for babies ? HU.Junyuan 2 80 19-04-2014 06:31 AM
Last Post: Cathym112
  Whoops. I "accidentally" banned FZUMedia. My bad. Buddy Christ 116 3,406 01-01-2013 07:32 AM
Last Post: Logica Humano
  Anal sex is banned in USA ! Srsly?! Jedah 9 1,583 08-06-2012 11:47 AM
Last Post: Stark Raving
  Kate Upton dance banned from YouTube. Really? germanyt 14 997 04-05-2012 10:50 PM
Last Post: GirlyMan