Banned

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-01-2013, 11:45 PM
RE: Banned
(30-01-2013 11:44 PM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  wait you want to die faster? can your family come along? Wink
Hey now. None of that.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-01-2013, 11:45 PM
(30-01-2013 11:37 PM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  im not an atheist, at least not anymore.

mainly i just want you to put aside your whatever the hell is wrong with you and use your brain.

also we cant shut up can we? i mean it's not like we're talking.
So, do you believe that Jesus died to pay the penalty for your sins?
I'm using my brain, that's one of the reasons I am here.
Weeping Gufaw, gufaw, gufaw. That was hilarious Goofy. Can I use that when the Great-grand-children visit?
30-01-2013, 11:48 PM
When i use wink (Wink) i'm being sarcastic. but anybody epressing sucidal thoughts on the internet can expect a nudge from me. (I'm a dick remember)

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
(30-01-2013 11:32 PM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  to all of those examples above; yes it's fucking murder. Regardless of the justification killing a human will always be murder, but who the fuck cares about anyone else is this world anyway.
Wow, so you have more power than the US Supreme Court? I need to tell them that they have been overruled by you. How arrogant can you get, Sparky? Tongue Now who's being ridiculous.
do i have to believe in god to not be atheist rich?

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

30-01-2013, 11:51 PM
(30-01-2013 11:44 PM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  wait you want to die faster? can your family come along? Wink
Why? Now you want my family to die? How very atheistic of you. They'll be there in less than a year anyway, Sparky. Tongue

"Why cant we just have retroactive abortion for Christians? We have it for babies now." - atheist.
30-01-2013, 11:52 PM
(30-01-2013 11:48 PM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  do i have to believe in god to not be atheist rich?
No, you just made it sound like you were a Christian. sorry I misunderstood. What are you, if I may ask?
30-01-2013, 11:53 PM
oi notta atheist and stop being such a dick to your family.

30-01-2013, 11:56 PM
Re: Banned
Wow....this is amazing.....
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
30-01-2013, 11:58 PM
ummm Rich I'm a bit sorry now for being a dick. Do you want us to start over?

Oh as for my beliefs I'm a shaman in training.