Banned

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-01-2013, 01:04 PM
RE: Banned
(30-01-2013 12:56 PM)kineo Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 12:19 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Chas has decided to ban me so I just wanted to say "Thanks, for the memories." It's been swell my short time on here. To you atheists with a sense of humor I say, "Hang in there." None of us truly knows if there is a God or not. That's what it's all about. Christianity is a religion of faith. We believe in it so it is fact to us but that doesnt make us right to you. I respect the atheists (apparently, just a few) that understand that what they believe isnt fact either. Unfortunately, too many of you believe your opinions are fact, say that, and then get offended by the poor Christian that thinks his are fact.

I honestly do get offended by the elitists on here. The ones with all the letters behind their names that hink they are better than the common man and that we should worship at their feet and accept everything they say without question. I also get offended at the people here that think it's okay for atheists to flame, disparage, insult and troll but if a Christian returns the favor they cry and whine and BAN them.

I could say a lot more but this prolly wont even get posted cuz I've already been banned. Bye, bye kiddies.

If you've already been banned, then how are you posting?

I can't say that I'm sad to see you go, though if your intent was only to ruffle some feathers in retribution for some unknown slight against your or some other Christians. Great job, glad you have so much going on in your life that this is worthwhile to you.
Another atheist that has no comprehension skills. I said CHAS THREATENED TO BAN ME. Ponder that. Does that mean that he did it? I posted that thread because I didnt want people here to think I was scared away.
I couldnt care less whether you are glad or not. My purpose in life has nothing to do with how you feel. You apparently dont read all my posts because I've made known over and over in repsonse to idiotic remarks that I dont have much going in my life anymore since I am homebound. I really wish you people could comprehend things. Yes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-01-2013, 01:05 PM
(30-01-2013 01:00 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Firstly, I'll do as I wish. I'm too lazy to go back through all the threads on here and find it, and I need not prove anything to you, but his words in a post we something like "Keep insulting us and you WILL be banned". If you read that some other way then feel free to explain it.
Secondly, I didnt say nI WAS banned, I said that Chas THREATENED to ban me. Pay attention, please.

Richard Stuckmeyer - 'Chas has decided to ban me'

Your words mate. They sound pretty clear to me, completely wrong, but clear nonetheless.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
30-01-2013, 01:05 PM
(30-01-2013 12:19 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Chas has decided to ban me so I just wanted to say "Thanks, for the memories." It's been swell my short time on here. To you atheists with a sense of humor I say, "Hang in there." None of us truly knows if there is a God or not. That's what it's all about. Christianity is a religion of faith. We believe in it so it is fact to us but that doesnt make us right to you. I respect the atheists (apparently, just a few) that understand that what they believe isnt fact either. Unfortunately, too many of you believe your opinions are fact, say that, and then get offended by the poor Christian that thinks his are fact.
No you didn't.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
30-01-2013, 01:07 PM
(30-01-2013 01:05 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 01:00 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Firstly, I'll do as I wish. I'm too lazy to go back through all the threads on here and find it, and I need not prove anything to you, but his words in a post we something like "Keep insulting us and you WILL be banned". If you read that some other way then feel free to explain it.
Secondly, I didnt say nI WAS banned, I said that Chas THREATENED to ban me. Pay attention, please.

Your words mate. They sound pretty clear to me, completely wrong, but clear nonetheless.

I warned him that his behavior was bordering on spamming and we ban for spamming. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
30-01-2013, 01:09 PM
It's like talking to a petulant child.

No, I don't read all of your posts. You have far more time than I have desire to keep up with your cantankerous ramblings.
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post
30-01-2013, 01:14 PM (This post was last modified: 30-01-2013 01:17 PM by DLJ.)
(30-01-2013 01:04 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  ...
you people

If I could make a humble request (with reference to what I said earlier about your 'interesting psyche') ... that you take a moment to ponder that perhaps there are individuals here and not one homogeneous mass of atheist (singular).

It might aid clarity for all parties and perhaps dissipate some of the wrath you feel towards a collective 'out-group'.

If you are here for cathartic reasons... well... therapists charge by the hour. Let me know where to send the bill.

Cheers

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post
30-01-2013, 01:17 PM
(30-01-2013 01:05 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  

Whatever, mate. (arrrggghhh, me mateys) Laughat
30-01-2013, 01:18 PM
(30-01-2013 01:05 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
No you didn't.
Would you care to expand on that or just let it hang in the air? Wink
30-01-2013, 01:19 PM
(30-01-2013 01:09 PM)kineo Wrote:  It's like talking to a petulant child.

No, I don't read all of your posts. You have far more time than I have desire to keep up with your cantankerous ramblings.
Lucky for you Kineolio. Wait until you get old. Oh, that's right, you arent, you have no more than 7 years left. Tongue
30-01-2013, 01:21 PM
(30-01-2013 01:14 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 01:04 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  ...
you people

If I could make a humble request (with reference to what I said earlier about your 'interesting psyche') ... that you take a moment to ponder that perhaps there are individuals here and not one homogeneous mass of atheist (singular).

It might aid clarity for all parties and perhaps dissipate some of the wrath you feel towards a collective 'out-group'.

If you are here for cathartic reasons... well... therapists charge by the hour. Let me know where to send the bill.

Cheers
Bowing Well said, I like your sardonic humor. Send the bill to Richard Stuckmeyer c/o Postmaster (she's my daughter) Patton, MO 63662.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Are all PC food containers banned or is it just for babies ? HU.Junyuan 2 80 19-04-2014 06:31 AM
Last Post: Cathym112
  Whoops. I "accidentally" banned FZUMedia. My bad. Buddy Christ 116 3,406 01-01-2013 07:32 AM
Last Post: Logica Humano
  Anal sex is banned in USA ! Srsly?! Jedah 9 1,586 08-06-2012 11:47 AM
Last Post: Stark Raving
  Kate Upton dance banned from YouTube. Really? germanyt 14 997 04-05-2012 10:50 PM
Last Post: GirlyMan