Banned

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-01-2013, 02:08 PM
RE: Banned
(30-01-2013 01:50 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 12:19 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Chas has decided to ban me so I just wanted to say "Thanks, for the memories." It's been swell my short time on here. To you atheists with a sense of humor I say, "Hang in there." None of us truly knows if there is a God or not. That's what it's all about. Christianity is a religion of faith. We believe in it so it is fact to us but that doesnt make us right to you. I respect the atheists (apparently, just a few) that understand that what they believe isnt fact either. Unfortunately, too many of you believe your opinions are fact, say that, and then get offended by the poor Christian that thinks his are fact.

I honestly do get offended by the elitists on here. The ones with all the letters behind their names that hink they are better than the common man and that we should worship at their feet and accept everything they say without question. I also get offended at the people here that think it's okay for atheists to flame, disparage, insult and troll but if a Christian returns the favor they cry and whine and BAN them.

I could say a lot more but this prolly wont even get posted cuz I've already been banned. Bye, bye kiddies.

Hey dick stop your lying. There has been no discussion of banning amongst any member of the forum team. And even if there had been the decision to ban is up to me. Not the mods.

Now if you're done with your little lying temper tantrum take back your dummy get back in the pram and shut up.

Scotty, Scotty, Scotty, calm down, dont have a coniption fit. Try to keep up with the discussion. Chas already told me I'm not getting banned (yet) and the point is moot. I didnt lie, Chas threatened to ban me and it was on a post where everyone could see it. If you didnt read the post that's your problem. For now, Chas and I have cleared this up. If I give him cause to ban me later, I'm sure he will, I just hope that I have an opprtunity to state my case before he does. You know, like the justcie system we have in the US, the ability to face your accuser, to plead innocent or guilty? So, YOU are god here. Good to know, so when I get banned it will be cecause I pushed you past the limits of your patience. I guess I should quit pissing you off but being banned here is not the end all, be all of my existence.

Wow, glad you never get insulting Scotty, I'd hate for anyone to think you might be a Christian Ohmy .

OMG....you're gonna love this. Here's some real flaming material. God just talked to me and told me my purpose for being in this forum. I am here to prvide you with nails to pound in your coffins. When you lie prostrated before Him trembling and try to say "I never knew" He's going to use this, and other evidences, to show you that you have no excuse for avoiding your punishment. Then, you will agree with him and mourn at your own stupidity as hell issues your sentence. Wow, as a Christian I should be sad but as the imperfect human I am I'm laughing right now. You're getting your just desserts and I am an instrument in your punishment. How ironic.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-01-2013, 02:11 PM
(30-01-2013 01:09 PM)kineo Wrote:  It's like talking to a petulant child.

No, I don't read all of your posts. You have far more time than I have desire to keep up with your cantankerous ramblings.

Then, why do you presume to respond to something you havent read? Yes, I do have more time and, lol, yes I am cantankerous, thanks for noticing.
30-01-2013, 02:13 PM
(30-01-2013 02:08 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  When you lie prostrated before Him trembling and try to say "I never knew" He's going to use this, and other evidences, to show you that you have no excuse for avoiding your punishment.
Right back at you.

After all, it's widely known that Islam is the only true religion.

Or was it Judaism? Or Mormonism? Or one of the dozens of other religions with hundreds of different denominations each? I can't seem to remember. Consider

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
30-01-2013, 02:13 PM
(30-01-2013 01:21 PM)bemore Wrote:  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7p1Fq0qp5XuVjLr-sykW...3_leK-uV1A]

Another atheist with nothing constructive to say.
30-01-2013, 02:16 PM
(30-01-2013 02:13 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 01:21 PM)bemore Wrote:  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7p1Fq0qp5XuVjLr-sykW...3_leK-uV1A]

What's the point? you make no attempt at a half-decent reply or you are just incapable of creating one.

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

30-01-2013, 02:18 PM
(30-01-2013 01:26 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 01:23 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  The PURPOSE of life is Love (God)
The MEANING of life is Love (God)
The VALUE of life is Love (God)

Fixt.

No point adding complexity.

Shame on you DLJ. Thats a cheap tactic.

The PURPOSE of life is LOVE (God)
The MEANING of life is LOVE (God)
The VALUE of life is LOVE (God)

fixt again.
[+] 1 user Likes Richard Stuckmeyer's post
30-01-2013, 02:20 PM
Quote: God just talked to me and told me my purpose for being in this forum. I am here to prvide you with nails to pound in your coffins. When you lie prostrated before Him trembling and try to say "I never knew" He's going to use this, and other evidences, to show you that you have no excuse for avoiding your punishment. Then, you will agree with him and mourn at your own stupidity as hell issues your sentence. Wow, as a Christian I should be sad but as the imperfect human I am I'm laughing right now. You're getting your just desserts and I am an instrument in your punishment. How ironic.
You are a very bad Christian. That is not love. If god loves love, then he doesn't love you.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
30-01-2013, 02:26 PM
(30-01-2013 02:13 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  

If you want something constructive then I would say....

...Fuck god and fuck religion. I dont mind what people believe, its when they force others to believe through various blackmailing efforts and death is where my problem lies....

.... but im just an atheist who is going to rot in hell so who even gives a fuck what my opinion is.

Im also bored of feeding trolls.

Cool

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
30-01-2013, 02:28 PM
(30-01-2013 01:44 PM)Aspchizo Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 12:19 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  I respect the atheists (apparently, just a few) that understand that what they believe isnt fact either. Unfortunately, too many of you believe your opinions are fact, say that, and then get offended by the poor Christian that thinks his are fact.

Thing is, there are things we know to be true, and these can be stated as facts. They aren't facts because we say so, we say so because their facts. Some things are known to be true while others aren't, and it shouldn't be hard to distinguish between the two. When someone tells you they know who the one true god is, thats not a fact, it's an unfalsifiable opinion. When someone tells you the acceleration due to earths gravity at the surface is about 9.81m/s that's a fact, because it's been tested many times, and you can even test this yourself with an accurate pressure plate and timer. Absolute certainty is always an issue, but we can say things in science with accuracies in the 99 percentile, all we get from theists as facts are misinterpretations of real science. their interpretation of creation science or of just stuff they pulled out of their ass (Which I see a lot on youtube).

We don't give out information that we know to be false to convince others of our arguments, we give out the facts as we know them not be. Not as we want them to be.

(30-01-2013 12:19 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  I honestly do get offended by the elitists on here. The ones with all the letters behind their names that hink they are better than the common man and that we should worship at their feet and accept everything they say without question.

Yes, atheists are all about worshiping others and not asking questions...

It's not good for anyone to feel superiority over another, I don't like that stuff, however it happens all the time. What would you think of someone at work that was spreading stories about his visit to the sun? Said it was nice and toasty, great bar service, with excellent hookers. If you know anything about the sun, chances are you'd immediatly think hes crazy, and internally place yourself above him in some way. You tend to think less of them after that, maybe even pity their delusional visit to the sun because of it's contradictions with what we know about the real world. This is how I feel when someone tells me they believe in a resurrection, talking snake, world flood, ext. The only reason religions beliefs aren't regarded as a delusion in the world is because so many people suffer from the belief in it. On the outside looking in, it's just as crazy as the visit to the sun.
1.) Opinion.
2.) I would love the poor guy and let him live with his delsusions because nothing I say or do is going to help him. I would not insult him, flame him, disparage him to others, encourage him, to make him look foolish and recognize him for what he is, a harmless deluded person that could benefit from proper therapy.

I wouldnt think less of him as a human being. Do you think less of people with any kind of handicap? Shame on you. Who made YOU better than them? You appear to be an arrogant elitist.

There you go again spouting your opinions. Geez, you'd think you'd learn to quit that tactic with me. You know I'm not going to accept it. Wow, opinion, opinion, opinion. You really like to bloviate dont you?
Drinking Beverage
30-01-2013, 02:33 PM
(30-01-2013 02:20 PM)Dom Wrote:  
Quote: God just talked to me and told me my purpose for being in this forum. I am here to prvide you with nails to pound in your coffins. When you lie prostrated before Him trembling and try to say "I never knew" He's going to use this, and other evidences, to show you that you have no excuse for avoiding your punishment. Then, you will agree with him and mourn at your own stupidity as hell issues your sentence. Wow, as a Christian I should be sad but as the imperfect human I am I'm laughing right now. You're getting your just desserts and I am an instrument in your punishment. How ironic.
You are a very bad Christian. That is not love. If god loves love, then he doesn't love you.
Yes, I am, a very bad Christian. But a saved one none-the-less. God doesnt love love, God loves humans that show love, but guess what? He also loves humans that dont show love. God loves ALL humans, in spite of our failings. God only hates sin, not the sinner. When are you going to wake up to that fact?