Banned

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-01-2013, 02:35 PM
RE: Banned
(30-01-2013 02:16 PM)Aspchizo Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 02:13 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Another atheist with nothing constructive to say.
What's the point? you make no attempt at a half-decent reply or you are just incapable of creating one.
Right back atcha, Aspchizo [Image: buddy_online.gif]. Laughat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-01-2013, 02:35 PM
(30-01-2013 02:33 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Yes, I am, a very bad Christian. But a saved one none-the-less. God doesnt love love, God loves humans that show love, but guess what? He also loves humans that dont show love. God loves ALL humans, in spite of our failings. God only hates sin, not the sinner. When are you going to wake up to that fact?
I spoke to my old 'pa about his religious beliefs a while ago and I asked him a question that I'd like you to answer also.

Do you believe that it is sufficient for a human to be good to enter Heaven or is the only condition a belief in God and Jesus? Or is it perhaps a third option?

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
30-01-2013, 02:39 PM
(30-01-2013 02:26 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 02:13 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Another atheist with nothing constructive to say.
If you want something constructive then I would say....

...Fuck god and fuck religion. I dont mind what people believe, its when they force others to believe through various blackmailing efforts and death is where my problem lies....

.... but im just an atheist who is going to rot in hell so who even gives a fuck what my opinion is.

Im also bored of feeding trolls.

Cool
RIGHT ON, DUDE. Thanks for helping me achieve my purpose. Those words are gonna burn your ass at the Judgement Seat. Gotta love you atheists for fueling your own conflagration. Dont get bored, keep it up. Tongue
30-01-2013, 02:43 PM
(30-01-2013 02:35 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 02:33 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Yes, I am, a very bad Christian. But a saved one none-the-less. God doesnt love love, God loves humans that show love, but guess what? He also loves humans that dont show love. God loves ALL humans, in spite of our failings. God only hates sin, not the sinner. When are you going to wake up to that fact?
I spoke to my old 'pa about his religious beliefs a while ago and I asked him a question that I'd like you to answer also.

Do you believe that it is sufficient for a human to be good to enter Heaven or is the only condition a belief in God and Jesus? Or is it perhaps a third option?

I BELIEVE...let me repeat that for the atheists that dont comprehend anything...I BELIEVE that the only path to Heaven is faith in Jesus Christ as their Saviour, which means believing in your heart that Jesus died on the corss to pay the penalty for your sins. Nothing more, nothing less.

Thank you for veing succinct and respectufl. God bless you.

DISCLAIMER: The above statement is a matter of belief to the poster and not incumbent on anyone to believe as fact.
30-01-2013, 02:48 PM (This post was last modified: 30-01-2013 02:53 PM by Vosur.)
(30-01-2013 02:43 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  I BELIEVE...let me repeat that for the atheists that dont comprehend anything...I BELIEVE that the only path to Heaven is faith in Jesus Christ as their Saviour, which means believing in your heart that Jesus died on the corss to pay the penalty for your sins. Nothing more, nothing less.

You're welcome and thanks for answering my question. My 'pa answered in the same way. Smile

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
30-01-2013, 02:49 PM
(30-01-2013 02:39 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  RIGHT ON, DUDE. Thanks for helping me achieve my purpose. Those words are gonna burn your ass at the Judgement Seat. Gotta love you atheists for fueling your own conflagration. Dont get bored, keep it up. Tongue
How did you know I am getting cremated?

Seriously though....Zzzzzzzs.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
30-01-2013, 02:51 PM
(30-01-2013 02:35 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 02:16 PM)Aspchizo Wrote:  What's the point? you make no attempt at a half-decent reply or you are just incapable of creating one.
Right back atcha, Aspchizo [Image: buddy_online.gif]. Laughat
Oh snap, didn't I get told... Thumbsup

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

[+] 1 user Likes Adenosis's post
30-01-2013, 04:07 PM
(30-01-2013 02:08 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Scotty, Scotty, Scotty, calm down, dont have a coniption fit. Try to keep up with the discussion. Chas already told me I'm not getting banned (yet) and the point is moot. I didnt lie, Chas threatened to ban me and it was on a post where everyone could see it. If you didnt read the post that's your problem. For now, Chas and I have cleared this up. If I give him cause to ban me later, I'm sure he will, I just hope that I have an opprtunity to state my case before he does. You know, like the justcie system we have in the US, the ability to face your accuser, to plead innocent or guilty? So, YOU are god here. Good to know, so when I get banned it will be cecause I pushed you past the limits of your patience. I guess I should quit pissing you off but being banned here is not the end all, be all of my existence.

Wow, glad you never get insulting Scotty, I'd hate for anyone to think you might be a Christian Ohmy .

OMG....you're gonna love this. Here's some real flaming material. God just talked to me and told me my purpose for being in this forum. I am here to prvide you with nails to pound in your coffins. When you lie prostrated before Him trembling and try to say "I never knew" He's going to use this, and other evidences, to show you that you have no excuse for avoiding your punishment. Then, you will agree with him and mourn at your own stupidity as hell issues your sentence. Wow, as a Christian I should be sad but as the imperfect human I am I'm laughing right now. You're getting your just desserts and I am an instrument in your punishment. How ironic.

You were copy pasting bible verses with no context as to why. We could consider that spamming which is a justified ban, but you are being given a fair chance.

Pissing me off will not get you banned, breaking the rules will. You talk about banning a lot is it some weird fetish you have or something?

God spoke to you??? If someone told you they heard a voice that wasn't from a person near them and it wasn't their own voice. What would you tell them?
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
30-01-2013, 05:47 PM
Oh FFS.

A bad Christian but a saved one...how nice. Don't we have our quota of snarky God-squad members on here? yet?

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
30-01-2013, 08:19 PM
(30-01-2013 02:43 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  I BELIEVE...let me repeat that for the atheists that dont comprehend anything...I BELIEVE that the only path to Heaven is faith in Jesus Christ as their Saviour, which means believing in your heart that Jesus died on the corss to pay the penalty for your sins. Nothing more, nothing less.

DISCLAIMER: The above statement is a matter of belief to the poster and not incumbent on anyone to believe as fact.
In other words, Jesus sacrificed himself to himself to save us from himself.

Holeee Shit! That's some story.

[Image: monkey-smoking3.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEV...4736615065]
[+] 1 user Likes Julius's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Are all PC food containers banned or is it just for babies ? HU.Junyuan 2 80 19-04-2014 06:31 AM
Last Post: Cathym112
  Whoops. I "accidentally" banned FZUMedia. My bad. Buddy Christ 116 3,402 01-01-2013 07:32 AM
Last Post: Logica Humano
  Anal sex is banned in USA ! Srsly?! Jedah 9 1,582 08-06-2012 11:47 AM
Last Post: Stark Raving
  Kate Upton dance banned from YouTube. Really? germanyt 14 996 04-05-2012 10:50 PM
Last Post: GirlyMan