Banned

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-01-2013, 11:12 PM
RE: Banned
oi richard, grow a pair and stop whining. This is an atheist site dickwad, no one is going to side with you. Shut up or make valid defendable posts. If that's too hard for you then wtf are you doing here.

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-01-2013, 11:14 PM
I'm about to be real blunt and frankly, I don't really care if it offends you as this is the same treatment I have seen you give over and over to others.

You're a cop, yet you have mental issues? This does nothing for the negative opinions I hold on the police force (overall). I don't care if you are medicated or not. Cops with mental issues should not be employed... at least on the streets patrolling.

You believe there is a God. I assume you believe it is a loving God. What the fuck did you do wrong in your past life to deserve a mental health problem?

You also talk about meds. Obviously you take them right? Then how can you possibly ever look down on science? Science created those meds so you can keep your head on straight buddy. Science made those meds so you don't flip out and kill an innocent person while wearing your badge.

I guess deep down I don't believe a word you say about your issues because normally, I wouldn't be so insensitive to harp on someone with a mental health issue.

“We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes NoahsFarce's post
30-01-2013, 11:27 PM
(30-01-2013 10:36 PM)Aspchizo Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 10:30 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Yes, that's correct, God will never tell you to do anything that is bad or against His law. God created a law telling us not to murder someone. Bod did not tell anyone to murder. Do you understand the definition of murder? Are our courts murdering people when they put them to death? Are our soldiers murdering people when they kill an enemy in a war? What I said is exactly NOT what I claimed he does not do.
Your second part was more bloviating. I dont answer bloviation.
I think you have a bit of an obsession with the word bloviating.

Well since God creates the laws, it is lawful to kill someone for multiple reasons, and so it's not murder if it is within the perfect laws god created.

Would you be fine with someone showing up to your house to kill your child because he swore at you?
Perhaps you should do it yourself, since that's what the bible says you should do. We wouldn't want to disobey god now would we?
Gee, you missed the class where I said it's my favorite word?
Now how am I supposed to answer such a nonsensical question like that? Are you just being dense again? I'll repeat it since you apparently missed it the first time: Is it murder when the state uts someone to death at the order of the court? Is it murder when a soldier kills an enemy in war? Is it murder when a man kills another man that is raping his wife? Try to keep up Sparky, we already went over this.
Would you be good enough to show me what you are basing that on instead of taking it out of context and expecting me to answer it? Under the laws of the US if my son swore at someone and that person came to my house to kill my son I have the right to defend my family and that includes capital force, if necessary.
Get your hed out of the Old Testament smartass since you are incapable of putting the Scriptures in context. You sure wouldnt make a good lawyer with your lack of comprehension.
30-01-2013, 11:30 PM
(30-01-2013 10:25 PM)Aspchizo Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 10:03 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  OK, first you are relating one of the Ten Commandments God gave to Moses: "Thou shall not kill."
That is God's law for man. In this matter:

Deuteronomy 17:12
New Revised Standard Version (NRSV)

12 As for anyone who presumes to disobey the priest appointed to minister there to the Lord your God, or the judge, that person shall die. So you shall purge the evil from Israel.
This is from when Moses was telling the Israelites God's other laws regarding only Israel. The Israelites were God's chosen people. A nation He whittled out of humanity just for Himself.
He made laws that only the Israelites had to obey. God (according to my faith) is the Creator of the universe and as such, OWNS IT, and everything in it, including you and I. It is His choice as to what He does with it. If you create a work of art and then decide to destroy it, even tho the world begs you not too, is it your right to do with it as you please?
So, God made a law for the Israelites regarding the judges and priests, who were represtatives of God Himself, that if someone rejected their verdicts that person should be put to death. That is God's right just as our government has the right to make laws governing us. In my opinion that is just and righteous. If you disagree then your point is moot because you dont believe in God anyway.

You mean Exodus 22: 18
Exodus 22:18

18 You shall not permit a female sorcerer to live.
This is a social and religious law for the nation of Israel (God's own nation). Again, it is God's right to make any law he wants.

Leviticus 20:13

13 If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall be put to death; their blood is upon them.
This is one of God's Penalties for Violations of Holiness. for the nation of Israel. Need I repeat, God's right to make laws?

Leviticus 20:27

27 A man or a woman who is a medium or a wizard shall be put to death; they shall be stoned to death, their blood is upon them.
Same as above.

You didnt give chapter and verse for your etceteras.

The bottom line is, (ACCORDING TO MY FAITH), God is the Creator of the universe and has the right to do anything He pleases. It is not for the pot to tell the potter what to do. Also, the nation of Israel agreed to be the people of God and were subject to God's rules.

THAT is where my idea of God fits. Anything else?

What you originally said is that God will not tell you to do something bad, or against his law.
God creates a law that says not to murder, then he tells people to murder. This is exactly what you claimed God does not do; telling people to do something against his law, telling people to murder when he just told them they shouldn't murder.

So the Israelites were special? good for them. He creates laws that contradict each other too. This helps your case how?

(30-01-2013 10:05 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  And here I thought you were being serious. Silly me Tongue . You were just being full of shit.

Nope, I was serious. Just funny how apparently atheists are always "taking things from the bible out of context".
No, you werent. You were just flaming. I do agree that it's funny how atheists are always taking things out of context. Funny' but sad. Thank you for admitting it. Tongue
30-01-2013, 11:32 PM
to all of those examples above; yes it's fucking murder. Regardless of the justification killing a human will always be murder, but who the fuck cares about anyone else is this world anyway.

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

30-01-2013, 11:34 PM
(30-01-2013 11:12 PM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  oi richard, grow a pair and stop whining. This is an atheist site dickwad, no one is going to side with you. Shut up or make valid defendable posts. If that's too hard for you then wtf are you doing here.
I will when you do. No shit? Atheist? I should have known from all the shit you are spewing. I dont expect anyone to side with me. That's what you get for just coming here and reading one post. That issue has been hashed, rehashed and hashed again. Try to keep up Sparky. You shut up and make defendable posts, you havent yet. WHAT AM I DOING HERE? Where have you been Sparky, I've made it clear many, many times what I am doing here. Go back through the posts and find out or SHUT THE FUCK UP. Tongue
30-01-2013, 11:37 PM
im not an atheist, at least not anymore.

mainly i just want you to put aside your whatever the hell is wrong with you and use your brain.

also we cant shut up can we? i mean it's not like we're talking.

30-01-2013, 11:41 PM
(30-01-2013 11:34 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 11:12 PM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  oi richard, grow a pair and stop whining. This is an atheist site dickwad, no one is going to side with you. Shut up or make valid defendable posts. If that's too hard for you then wtf are you doing here.
I will when you do. No shit? Atheist? I should have known from all the shit you are spewing. I dont expect anyone to side with me. That's what you get for just coming here and reading one post. That issue has been hashed, rehashed and hashed again. Try to keep up Sparky. You shut up and make defendable posts, you havent yet. WHAT AM I DOING HERE? Where have you been Sparky, I've made it clear many, many times what I am doing here. Go back through the posts and find out or SHUT THE FUCK UP. Tongue
Actually....I agree with you on the killing part. Sometimes people need to be killed in order to save lives. Kind of hypocritical but oh well.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
30-01-2013, 11:42 PM
(30-01-2013 11:14 PM)NoahsFarce Wrote:  I'm about to be real blunt and frankly, I don't really care if it offends you as this is the same treatment I have seen you give over and over to others.

You're a cop, yet you have mental issues? This does nothing for the negative opinions I hold on the police force (overall). I don't care if you are medicated or not. Cops with mental issues should not be employed... at least on the streets patrolling.

You believe there is a God. I assume you believe it is a loving God. What the fuck did you do wrong in your past life to deserve a mental health problem?

You also talk about meds. Obviously you take them right? Then how can you possibly ever look down on science? Science created those meds so you can keep your head on straight buddy. Science made those meds so you don't flip out and kill an innocent person while wearing your badge.

I guess deep down I don't believe a word you say about your issues because normally, I wouldn't be so insensitive to harp on someone with a mental health issue.
May I respond in kind and I dont give a shit whether you like it or not. Tongue
Like everyone else here you dont know what the fuck you are talking about. I've said over and over and over again to the same idiots as you that cant seem to comprehend anything, I am a retired highway patrolman with 40 years experience. I am 70 years old. Of course you dont like cops, you're a nitwit. Next time you're in trouble call an Occupier.
LMAO, so people that believe in God never get sick? Wow, you just get dumber and dumberer. Shit happens Sparky. Get used to it.
I take meds because my wife wnats me too. If it were up to me I would let the disease progress naturally so I could get out of this world and away from people like you faster. Let me try this one more time: I AM RETIRED, I DONT WEAR A BADGE. Moron.
I guess deep down I dont give a shit what you believe, Sparky. Tongue
30-01-2013, 11:44 PM
wait you want to die faster? can your family come along? Wink