Banned

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-01-2013, 04:05 PM
RE: Banned
(31-01-2013 03:56 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Pretty much. I understand the urge some people have to argue with him, but once they realize that it is a hopeless endeavor, some people let their aggravation get the better of them and become increasingly insulting. Tit for tat does work in certain situations, but it's only making the situation worse when employed against Richard.
I agree. Why spend time here arguing when you could be at my temple leaving offerings?

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Hamata k's post
31-01-2013, 04:15 PM
I don't know why it's so hard to disengaged him. After about a day and a half, I knew that I didn't want to have anymore correspondence with him. Disengaging and actively ignoring someone doesn't take a lot of effort.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
[+] 4 users Like kingschosen's post
03-02-2013, 11:52 PM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2013 12:01 AM by NoahsFarce.)
(30-01-2013 11:42 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 11:14 PM)NoahsFarce Wrote:  I'm about to be real blunt and frankly, I don't really care if it offends you as this is the same treatment I have seen you give over and over to others.

You're a cop, yet you have mental issues? This does nothing for the negative opinions I hold on the police force (overall). I don't care if you are medicated or not. Cops with mental issues should not be employed... at least on the streets patrolling.

You believe there is a God. I assume you believe it is a loving God. What the fuck did you do wrong in your past life to deserve a mental health problem?

You also talk about meds. Obviously you take them right? Then how can you possibly ever look down on science? Science created those meds so you can keep your head on straight buddy. Science made those meds so you don't flip out and kill an innocent person while wearing your badge.

I guess deep down I don't believe a word you say about your issues because normally, I wouldn't be so insensitive to harp on someone with a mental health issue.
May I respond in kind and I dont give a shit whether you like it or not. Tongue
Like everyone else here you dont know what the fuck you are talking about. I've said over and over and over again to the same idiots as you that cant seem to comprehend anything, I am a retired highway patrolman with 40 years experience. I am 70 years old. Of course you dont like cops, you're a nitwit. Next time you're in trouble call an Occupier.
LMAO, so people that believe in God never get sick? Wow, you just get dumber and dumberer. Shit happens Sparky. Get used to it.
I take meds because my wife wnats me too. If it were up to me I would let the disease progress naturally so I could get out of this world and away from people like you faster. Let me try this one more time: I AM RETIRED, I DONT WEAR A BADGE. Moron.
I guess deep down I dont give a shit what you believe, Sparky. Tongue
I don't read everything you post. Retired or not, you WERE a cop. Did your mental health problems arise after retirement?

And when did I ever say that people who believe in God never get sick? Wow, maybe you really do have a mental health issue. It's affecting your reading comprehension.

I can give two shits whether or not you believe in God or brown dicked polar bears. The point I'm making is that you constantly bash SCIENCE. Let's use your own horrible point next...

Next time you are sick, call God and not the hospital Sparky.

If you read any of my posts, you'd realize I am very tolerant of the religious. I openly admit I am not the Dawkins type Atheist. Hell, I don't even like the word "Atheist."

I do have a problem with ignorant, devout "Christians" like yourself. You come here, bash Atheists and paint them with one broad brush stroke, bash Science, bash individuals, then start threads expecting some type of fucking pity party. Well, you're not getting it from me.

I don't hate cops by the way. I hate the police force. It's a fraternity type mentality. One good cop speaks out against a bad cop, and that good cop is now fearing for his/her life. It's been shown in human studies that when people are given a level of authority, it generally gets to their head. Look at me, I'm proof positive of that. Here I am letting the authority of anonymity get to my head enough for me to talk mad shit to a complete stranger on the other end of this digital medium.

“We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes NoahsFarce's post
04-02-2013, 08:26 PM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2013 09:10 PM by GirlyMan.)
(31-01-2013 08:14 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(31-01-2013 08:03 AM)Vera Wrote:  Actually, FT, that's rather cruel. Just sayin'
Cruel, yes.
But true, no?

Nothing cruel about it, sooner you realize this, the more time you got to accept, appreciate, and ultimately embrace it.

(31-01-2013 03:46 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(31-01-2013 07:57 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  So Vosur, in answer to your question: Why the hell not try?
Because there is nothing in it for you. ... You (collective "you") keep bitching about the trouble that these "trolls" cause, but you apparently aren't able to simply ignore them to solve this problem.

Precisely. 'Cept there was something in it for me. There was more fun for me to be had with that old fart. He seemed jovial enough and think Girly'd could've engaged in some more mutually entertaining banter with him. Just because a bull comes into a china shop with guns ablazing don't mean we got to gangbang the shit out of him (hell, that's like 3 mixed metaphors in one sentence, I must be getting drunk). We could instead just try to tease 'em out and house train 'em gradually. ... I liked the old fart. Didn't agree with him on anything, don't mean I can't like him.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
04-02-2013, 08:36 PM
(31-01-2013 04:15 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I don't know why it's so hard to disengaged him. After about a day and a half, I knew that I didn't want to have anymore correspondence with him. Disengaging and actively ignoring someone doesn't take a lot of effort.
im in the same place man..
[+] 2 users Like Drunkin Druid's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Are all PC food containers banned or is it just for babies ? HU.Junyuan 2 63 19-04-2014 06:31 AM
Last Post: Cathym112
  Whoops. I "accidentally" banned FZUMedia. My bad. Buddy Christ 116 3,322 01-01-2013 07:32 AM
Last Post: Logica Humano
  Anal sex is banned in USA ! Srsly?! Jedah 9 1,521 08-06-2012 11:47 AM
Last Post: Stark Raving
  Kate Upton dance banned from YouTube. Really? germanyt 14 957 04-05-2012 10:50 PM
Last Post: GirlyMan