Poll: Regarding the Banner Jagare designed...
I like the new banner design. We should use it.
I don’t like this design of yours Jagare, but I am interested in getting a new banner.
I think our current banner is great and would not want it to change.
I hate you Jagare.
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Banner Vote

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
23-07-2014, 12:55 PM
RE: Banner Vote
Jagare, I love your enthusiasm, and you clearly have a talent for design. The forum is run separately from the rest of TTA and by different people, but we do still fall under the overall TTA umbrella and therefore use the same branding as the rest of the organisation. My advice would be to contact Seth through the website, or PM Aurora through the forum and ask her to contact Seth for you. Then Seth can decide for himself whether he wants to use your designs, not just for the forum, but for TTA as a whole. Smile

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Hughsie's post
23-07-2014, 01:30 PM
One could also question the motives of a Christian being Admin. on this site. Facepalm
23-07-2014, 02:37 PM
(23-07-2014 09:37 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I see what you're saying about what I was saying about how it was being said. But saying that, I would rather have people say what they really want to say in the way they want to say it instead of sugar-coating what is said. Although, like you said, you say you prefer that method of saying what needs to be said. So, to say the least, people prefer different methods of saying what needs to be or wants to be said - and when all is said and done, no method is wrong... it's just a preference.

Just sayin'

Drinking Beverage

Quip options:

a) Well said!
b) That's easy for you to say.
c) You can say that again!
d) All of the above.

Wink

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
23-07-2014, 04:14 PM
(23-07-2014 02:37 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Quip options:

a) Well said!
b) That's easy for you to say.
c) You can say that again!
d) All of the above.

Wink

Consider

Extra credit for saying it 5 times, maniacally really fast. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
23-07-2014, 04:23 PM
(22-07-2014 10:26 PM)Jagare Wrote:  Hello,
I'm rather new here (not quite sure why I haven't been bumped to 'regular member' status), but that doesn't change the fact that I am a freelance graphic designer and would like to offer our forums my services.

I noticed that the TTA banner has been around for quite awhile and could really use some serious updating. This is one of many ideas I had for a new banner. I really like both this website and the members here and I would like to contribute in some way.

I have designed many logos for major websites and international companies, but I have no interest in using this site as a promotional tool. I have all the marketing I can handle and do not require any site recognition for use of my designs. The following is just an example. I can do significantly more complex designs if anyone is interested.

Meanwhile, this one has a little pop and I like the idea of lighting striking from the head in the center. Regardless, please vote in the poll.

Cheers

[Image: GCrj2VP.jpg]

I like your offer, I think its great you would volunteer to do this. Anyone willing to give of their time and efforts deserves kudos.
That being said I think it is a bit too "Transformer" for me, but that's just me. A little tweaking (can't help there, I can only say I'll know it when I see it) could make it really good.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
23-07-2014, 04:27 PM (This post was last modified: 24-07-2014 05:02 AM by Anjele.)
Jagare,
I like the banner but as DLJ said the logo, etc. is Seth's stuff.

Maybe you can use it at your signature and show your style that way.

I don't see an established logo being changed real easily.

Wish I had your talent artistically though. Hang around, we may need someone to design this year's holiday background for the forum.

Bechased

Oh, and there are a lot of requests for smileys...can you do those?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
23-07-2014, 04:33 PM
Why does I like our current banner have so many votes? It's so dang boring.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
23-07-2014, 04:37 PM
(23-07-2014 04:33 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Why does I like our current banner have so many votes? It's so dang boring.

Here come the Grammar Nazis...Gasp

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
23-07-2014, 04:45 PM
(23-07-2014 04:37 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(23-07-2014 04:33 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Why does I like our current banner have so many votes? It's so dang boring.

[video=youtube]

[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
23-07-2014, 04:49 PM
(23-07-2014 04:37 PM)Anjele Wrote:  

Lol. I apologize for my horrible grammar.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.