Banning

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-02-2015, 09:45 AM
RE: Banning
(10-02-2015 09:21 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(10-02-2015 07:49 AM)morondog Wrote:  And what exactly the fuck is wrong with that? Angry

What's wrong with that? Ohmy

Imagine a world where everyone thinks like HoC!

Drinking Beverage

You make a prophetic argument. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
10-02-2015, 05:18 PM
(09-02-2015 09:15 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  But it's also a dictatorship, so someone can be banned just because they're being a dick.

Technically it's a duumvirate but one of the pair is always stoned out of his gourd and is still pondering, "What the fuck is a quasi atheist anyway?" Smokin

This is not my signature.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
10-02-2015, 09:18 PM
(10-02-2015 05:18 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(09-02-2015 09:15 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  But it's also a dictatorship, so someone can be banned just because they're being a dick.

Technically it's a duumvirate but one of the pair is always stoned out of his gourd and is still pondering, "What the fuck is a quasi atheist anyway?" Smokin

Cool

You have just begun reading the sentence you have just finished reading.
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
12-02-2015, 02:00 PM
(09-02-2015 10:36 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(09-02-2015 09:29 PM)claywise Wrote:  I guess I can't say The Q Continuum is an actual dick, but jeeeeezzzz, is he a predictable, tiresome one note. Plus I hate looking at his avatar; never liked Q's face.

His avatar suits him well. Pompous prick.

.....for some reason I can't help liking the bastard.

I put Q on ignore, I just can't stomach his inanities anymore.

A point I would like to make, he is here to proselytize, because he's polite, he's gotten around the forum rules that usually get the theist pricks banned.
Because he knows to obey the rules, he's effectively using the forum to proselytize without being banned.
He's such an execrable, pompous, dishonest jackass he may actually drive people away from the theist position, but I believe a lot of pastors and assistant pastors are big-time con artists/used car salesman. They're selling their beat up lemon and telling everyone how wonderful it is, they will figure out how to sell their lemon in every place that will give them a chance.

Anyway, I feel better now. Big Grin

The tree of delusion is nourished by the vague promises and skewed perception of prayer. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 2 users Like TheInquisition's post
12-02-2015, 02:07 PM
(09-02-2015 10:36 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(09-02-2015 09:29 PM)claywise Wrote:  I guess I can't say The Q Continuum is an actual dick, but jeeeeezzzz, is he a predictable, tiresome one note. Plus I hate looking at his avatar; never liked Q's face.

His avatar suits him well. Pompous prick.

That would help explain why he hasn't gotten banned.
[+] 2 users Like Rik's post
13-02-2015, 01:59 PM
(12-02-2015 02:07 PM)Rik Wrote:  
(09-02-2015 10:36 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  His avatar suits him well. Pompous prick.

That would help explain why he hasn't gotten banned.

I have nothing against him either. He's always polite, doesn't seem to break any rules or anything.

He's a theist, so we can't realistically expect him to behave any other way.

Consider

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were ...
Born This Way
[+] 1 user Likes Free's post
13-02-2015, 02:08 PM
(09-02-2015 10:42 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(09-02-2015 10:36 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  His avatar suits him well. Pompous prick.

Don’t fucking get me all riled up again over this prick. Dodgy

lol

A theist gets your goat? Laughat

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were ...
Born This Way
[+] 1 user Likes Free's post
13-02-2015, 02:09 PM
(12-02-2015 02:00 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  

I put Q on ignore, I just can't stomach his inanities anymore.

A point I would like to make, he is here to proselytize, because he's polite, he's gotten around the forum rules that usually get the theist pricks banned.
Because he knows to obey the rules, he's effectively using the forum to proselytize without being banned.
He's such an execrable, pompous, dishonest jackass he may actually drive people away from the theist position, but I believe a lot of pastors and assistant pastors are big-time con artists/used car salesman. They're selling their beat up lemon and telling everyone how wonderful it is, they will figure out how to sell their lemon in every place that will give them a chance.

Anyway, I feel better now. Big Grin

Actually proselytizing isn't really against the rules. Causing a disturbance, spamming, and not even trying to engage in meaningful debate however can result in a ban. HBL who would copy/paste the same post in two or thre of the threads he started...

Q is annoying, but like a few others tomasia, silly childeye, don't really come close as others who have been banned.

Just my 2 cents.

The sun rises in the West and the bird shits on the coffeetable.

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post