Banning yoga pants. LOL!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-02-2015, 10:49 AM
Banning yoga pants. LOL!
Hahaha. So some dopy Montana legislator is trying to ban yoga pants because, as we all know, yoga pants on women are what is wrong with society today. "Yoga pants should be illegal in public anyway" says Rep David Moore.

Lol. Oh, wow.

http://www.salon.com/2015/02/11/montana_...in_public/

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
12-02-2015, 11:05 AM
RE: Banning yoga pants. LOL!
(12-02-2015 10:49 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Hahaha. So some dopy Montana legislator is trying to ban yoga pants because, as we all know, yoga pants on women are what is wrong with society today. "Yoga pants should be illegal in public anyway" says Rep David Moore.

Lol. Oh, wow.

http://www.salon.com/2015/02/11/montana_...in_public/

Rep. David Moore is an idiot. Yoga pants are the greatest invention in history (well, after fire, the wheel, medicine, aquaducts, steam power, modern technology, etc.). The girls on my campus wear them no matter the season. God bless them!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like ghostexorcist's post
12-02-2015, 11:05 AM
His wife prolly caught him checking out some woman that was wearing yoga pants.
File this one with the rest of the 'laws my invisible friend wants me to pass.'
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
12-02-2015, 11:20 AM
Yea well, I thought the same thing about mullets so, I guess we're even on the judgement scale. Thing is ... now, I think mullets are hysterica! Big Grin

Control freaks lack a sense of humor. Fuck 'em. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 7 users Like kim's post
12-02-2015, 11:21 AM
I was talking to someone at work just now who supports this... Her main complaint was that she doesn't want to see any cameltoe. She asked how I'd feel about men wearing spandex in public and showing their bulges.

"If they're attractive, I'd appreciate the eye candy. If they're not attractive, I'd appreciate the humour."
[+] 9 users Like WeAreTheCosmos's post
12-02-2015, 11:26 AM
Gotta haircut the other day. The woman working the next chair over was wearing a pair......

Any man who's dead set against seeing that -- is a guy who's probably more interested in other guys.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
12-02-2015, 11:26 AM
(12-02-2015 11:20 AM)kim Wrote:  Yea well, I thought the same thing about mullets so, I guess we're even on the judgement scale. Thing is ... now, I think mullets are hysterica! Big Grin

Control freaks lack a sense of humor. Fuck 'em. Drinking Beverage

This!!!

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
12-02-2015, 11:29 AM
It doesn't matter what someone male or female is wearing people will have those thoughts and will look. Period it is human nature! Sheesh I wish people would just stop with all this what people are wearing bull crap and live their lives instead of worrying what someone is wearing.
[+] 1 user Likes purpledaisies's post
12-02-2015, 11:44 AM
Banning yoga pants. LOL!
(12-02-2015 11:26 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Gotta haircut the other day. The woman working the next chair over was wearing a pair......

Any man who's dead set against seeing that -- is a guy who's probably more interested in other guys.....

I'm a straight male, if I see a well toned guy, it's nice to look at. It's just appreciating a work of art. Now a woman, oh yeah!!!
[+] 2 users Like Typhon's post
12-02-2015, 12:02 PM
(12-02-2015 11:44 AM)Typhon Wrote:  I'm a straight male, if I see a well toned guy, it's nice to look at. It's just appreciating a work of art. Now a woman, oh yeah!!!

I'm the same way. I'm straight, but I have eyes. I'll check out anyone who's attractive.

"Most people are other people.
Their thoughts are someone else's opinions,
their lives a mimicry,
their passions a quotation."
-Oscar Wilde
[+] 1 user Likes LadyWallFlower's post