Banning yoga pants. LOL!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-02-2015, 02:17 PM
RE: Banning yoga pants. LOL!
I don't understand the big deal. They're workout pants. I figured they're more modest than wearing short shorts - not like it's showing any skin.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2015, 02:17 PM
(12-02-2015 11:21 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  I was talking to someone at work just now who supports this... Her main complaint was that she doesn't want to see any cameltoe. She asked how I'd feel about men wearing spandex in public and showing their bulges.

"If they're attractive, I'd appreciate the eye candy. If they're not attractive, I'd appreciate the humour."

THIS MAKES ME SO MAD BECAUSE I SEE LOTS OF WOMEN WEAR YOGA PANTS AND PEOPLE ARE JUST LIKE "oh she has a camel toe" BUT SHE ACTUALLY DOESN'T HAVE A CAMEL TOE IT'S JUST

[Image: by0dhjgcaaarebl.jpg]

My high school banned yoga pants for the same reasons.
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
12-02-2015, 02:21 PM
Yeah because women should dress modestly otherwise they're asking for it. Fuck your puritanist bible bullshit.

"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything" - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Blackout's post
12-02-2015, 02:22 PM
(12-02-2015 02:21 PM)Blackout Wrote:  Yeah because women should dress modestly otherwise they're asking for it. Fuck your puritanist bible bullshit.

I LIKE BUTTS.

I DON'T KNOW MANY PEOPLE THAT DON'T LIKE BUTTS.
12-02-2015, 02:26 PM
(12-02-2015 01:26 PM)Chas Wrote:  Yabut, not every woman should wear yoga pants. (Do your own search.)

To the bat Google Image cave!

(12-02-2015 01:32 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Dude. Yoga pants are like 1/3 of my wardrobe. Don't know what I'd do if they got banned. Wear sweats?

Don't wear pants one third of the time? It's a good way to save money.
12-02-2015, 02:27 PM
(12-02-2015 02:17 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(12-02-2015 11:21 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  I was talking to someone at work just now who supports this... Her main complaint was that she doesn't want to see any cameltoe. She asked how I'd feel about men wearing spandex in public and showing their bulges.

"If they're attractive, I'd appreciate the eye candy. If they're not attractive, I'd appreciate the humour."

THIS MAKES ME SO MAD BECAUSE I SEE LOTS OF WOMEN WEAR YOGA PANTS AND PEOPLE ARE JUST LIKE "oh she has a camel toe" BUT SHE ACTUALLY DOESN'T HAVE A CAMEL TOE IT'S JUST

[Image: by0dhjgcaaarebl.jpg]

My high school banned yoga pants for the same reasons.

I wear boy style underwear under my yoga pants to I don't have a camel toe issue. So there!Girl_nails

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
I was being sarcastic, for the record. I like butts too, but that's not even the issue, the issue is that people should dress as they please

"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything" - Friedrich Nietzsche
Um yea, but what about beer guts and man boobs on men? Where does he think he lives Saudi Arabia?

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-02-2015, 02:28 PM
Haha. That's funny. Can't imagine being that offended by pants.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
12-02-2015, 02:30 PM
(12-02-2015 02:28 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Haha. That's funny. Can't imagine being that offended by pants.

"Man those pants make me so fucking angry. Pants enrage me."