Banning yoga pants. LOL!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-02-2015, 03:08 PM
RE: Banning yoga pants. LOL!
(12-02-2015 02:31 PM)Nurse Wrote:  I go commando 'cause I don't want my thong line to show. Blush

As a skeptic, I am inclined to.....ask....for......proof? Undecided

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
12-02-2015, 03:08 PM
I think we should ban moustaches, they offend me. And baldheads should be covered

"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything" - Friedrich Nietzsche
12-02-2015, 03:10 PM
You are aware, only the croissant made with real butter is allowed to be straight. The bent croissants are made with something other than real butter.

It's a law. Google that shit. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
12-02-2015, 03:18 PM
If we are going to ban styles I say we ban thongs that show above pants. Gross. Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
12-02-2015, 04:47 PM
(12-02-2015 02:31 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(12-02-2015 02:27 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I wear boy style underwear under my yoga pants to I don't have a camel toe issue. So there!Girl_nails

I go commando 'cause I don't want my thong line to show. Blush

I go commando in my tight jeans cause I don't want my thong line to show.

I wash my jeans a lot.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
12-02-2015, 05:10 PM
(12-02-2015 02:17 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(12-02-2015 11:21 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  I was talking to someone at work just now who supports this... Her main complaint was that she doesn't want to see any cameltoe. She asked how I'd feel about men wearing spandex in public and showing their bulges.

"If they're attractive, I'd appreciate the eye candy. If they're not attractive, I'd appreciate the humour."

THIS MAKES ME SO MAD BECAUSE I SEE LOTS OF WOMEN WEAR YOGA PANTS AND PEOPLE ARE JUST LIKE "oh she has a camel toe" BUT SHE ACTUALLY DOESN'T HAVE A CAMEL TOE IT'S JUST

[Image: by0dhjgcaaarebl.jpg]

My high school banned yoga pants for the same reasons.

The picture says to stop body shaming girls with bigger thighs, but implies its ok to body shame women who have camel toe showing. Bad form! It's a natural part of the female genetalia, get over it. Trust me, we try to avoid showing it off (most anyway), sometimes it can't be helped.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
12-02-2015, 05:17 PM
(12-02-2015 05:10 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(12-02-2015 02:17 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  THIS MAKES ME SO MAD BECAUSE I SEE LOTS OF WOMEN WEAR YOGA PANTS AND PEOPLE ARE JUST LIKE "oh she has a camel toe" BUT SHE ACTUALLY DOESN'T HAVE A CAMEL TOE IT'S JUST

[Image: by0dhjgcaaarebl.jpg]

My high school banned yoga pants for the same reasons.

The picture says to stop body shaming girls with bigger thighs, but implies its ok to body shame women who have camel toe showing. Bad form! It's a natural part of the female genetalia, get over it. Trust me, we try to avoid showing it off (most anyway), sometimes it can't be helped.

I can only speak for myself here, but I don't find it at all offensive. Wink
12-02-2015, 05:21 PM
Dances - Victoria Secret lacies don't show with my jeans. Mine are tight cause I refuse to have a mom jean ass. Unfortunately, the lacies show with my tights/yoga pants/whatever ya wanna call it due to the texture.

Smerc- it's all about the inseam on the pants to prevent the camel toe. Under Armour compression gear are my faves.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
12-02-2015, 05:24 PM
(12-02-2015 05:17 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(12-02-2015 05:10 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  The picture says to stop body shaming girls with bigger thighs, but implies its ok to body shame women who have camel toe showing. Bad form! It's a natural part of the female genetalia, get over it. Trust me, we try to avoid showing it off (most anyway), sometimes it can't be helped.

I can only speak for myself here, but I don't find it at all offensive. Wink

Special Dispensation.

You can speak for me too...

heh

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
12-02-2015, 05:58 PM
(12-02-2015 11:05 AM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  
(12-02-2015 10:49 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Hahaha. So some dopy Montana legislator is trying to ban yoga pants because, as we all know, yoga pants on women are what is wrong with society today. "Yoga pants should be illegal in public anyway" says Rep David Moore.

Lol. Oh, wow.

http://www.salon.com/2015/02/11/montana_...in_public/

Rep. David Moore is an idiot. Yoga pants are the greatest invention in history (well, after fire, the wheel, medicine, aquaducts, steam power, modern technology, etc.). The girls on my campus wear them no matter the season. God bless them!

sexiest thing a girl can wear Yes

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)