• 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-02-2015, 08:33 PM
RE: Banning yoga pants. LOL!
Lol? This ain't no laughing matter!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2015, 08:42 PM
(12-02-2015 05:21 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Dances - Victoria Secret lacies don't show with my jeans. Mine are tight cause I refuse to have a mom jean ass. Unfortunately, the lacies show with my tights/yoga pants/whatever ya wanna call it due to the texture.

Smerc- it's all about the inseam on the pants to prevent the camel toe. Under Armour compression gear are my faves.

Blink

Too many naughty visuals dancing in my head Unsure

Evil_monster

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
12-02-2015, 08:53 PM
Them's fightin words! Angry

[Image: 4187017-1234101228-yoga-.png]

[Image: bleh.gif]

[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post
12-02-2015, 09:42 PM
(12-02-2015 11:05 AM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  ...
The girls on my campus wear them no matter the season. God bless them!

Pics or it didn't happen.

I opened this thread because I thought someone was calling to ban that new woo-woo guy.

I forget his name but 'yoga pants' is a good name. Like Robby Pants but with more woo.

My flatmates often ask me to join in their yoga sessions. I decline the yoga but after 30 mins I'm still panting.

(Sorry. Awful pun)

Blush

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
12-02-2015, 10:36 PM
(12-02-2015 05:21 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Dances - Victoria Secret lacies don't show with my jeans. Mine are tight cause I refuse to have a mom jean ass. Unfortunately, the lacies show with my tights/yoga pants/whatever ya wanna call it due to the texture.

Smerc- it's all about the inseam on the pants to prevent the camel toe. Under Armour compression gear are my faves.

Damn nurse. Drooling

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
12-02-2015, 10:53 PM
http://rt.com/usa/231859-montana-bill-bans-yoga-pants/

The right to bare arms, legs and possibly even nipples has lived to die another day in Montana. An an anti-yoga pants state lawmaker introduced a bill meant to strengthen indecent exposure laws, but it now lies limp on the committee table.

Laugh out load

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
13-02-2015, 09:51 AM (This post was last modified: 13-02-2015 09:58 AM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(12-02-2015 01:32 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Dude. Yoga pants are like 1/3 of my wardrobe. Don't know what I'd do if they got banned. Wear sweats?

I can think of at least one alternative. Drooling

Am I the only one these days that would rather see a nice elegant sundress? Goddamn Canadian winter... *grumble*

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
13-02-2015, 10:05 AM
Unsure I was definitely in over share mode yesterday Blush

Would you believe I can be quite shy at times?

Ahh well. Had no idea yoga pants were so well loved by my male counterparts. Guess now I won't feel like such a hobo when I wear them to the grocery store.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
13-02-2015, 10:13 AM
(13-02-2015 10:05 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Unsure I was definitely in over share mode yesterday Blush

Perhaps we bring out the worst (best?) in you. Yeah, I'll go with "best".

(13-02-2015 10:05 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Ahh well. Had no idea yoga pants were so well loved by my male counterparts. Guess now I won't feel like such a hobo when I wear them to the grocery store.

I didn't either, until I ran that Google image search yesterday. I'll reiterate my comment from then: God damn!
13-02-2015, 10:46 AM
(13-02-2015 10:05 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Unsure I was definitely in over share mode yesterday Blush

Ahh well. Had no idea yoga pants were so well loved by my male counterparts. Guess now I won't feel like such a hobo when I wear them to the grocery store.

There is never a TMI mode for some of us. The best way to get a room full of men's attention is to show up in them. My wife knows she has 100% of my attention when she prances around in them. Drooling Yoga pants are better reasons to believe in a god than any other argument that I have heard.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 3 users Like The Organic Chemist's post