Bannon is out

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-08-2017, 02:14 PM
RE: Bannon is out
(18-08-2017 02:13 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(18-08-2017 02:01 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Not sure what you're ROFL about. This has been coming for some time. A quick Google search brings up many articles about it.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/08/11...ump-241560

I didn't realize the 11th was some time ago...

Considering how short his attention span appears to be, a week is ages for Trump. I don't expect any less from his minions.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like ResidentEvilFan's post
18-08-2017, 02:20 PM
(18-08-2017 02:13 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(18-08-2017 02:01 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Not sure what you're ROFL about. This has been coming for some time. A quick Google search brings up many articles about it.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/08/11...ump-241560

I didn't realize the 11th was some time ago...

http://nypost.com/2017/05/14/trump-may-d...us-report/

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
18-08-2017, 02:22 PM
(18-08-2017 02:14 PM)ResidentEvilFan Wrote:  
(18-08-2017 02:13 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I didn't realize the 11th was some time ago...

Considering how short his attention span appears to be, a week is ages for Trump. I don't expect any less from his minions.

There is that. But the guy (john kelly) was appointed on the 28th of july and most of the articles came out around the time of Charlotte...

As LDH pointed out in another thread considering the legal wrangling that went on before the "protest", I'm pretty sure John Kelly was aware of what was going down...

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

18-08-2017, 02:26 PM
(18-08-2017 02:20 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(18-08-2017 02:13 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I didn't realize the 11th was some time ago...

http://nypost.com/2017/05/14/trump-may-d...us-report/

Oh please that was dated BEFORE John Kelly got his position.

Honestly most of us have been hoping that Bannon get dumped long before that. He should severed contact after he won the election -- instead he signed an executive order giving Bannon more power. Which trump later claimed he didn't know that was in it.

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
18-08-2017, 02:33 PM
(18-08-2017 02:26 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Which trump later claimed he didn't know that was in it.

Which is credible, seeing what fundamental dork that guy really is. I'm pretty sure he will "resign" sooner rather than later. With kind of a Gerald Ford golden handshake in his pockets granting him lifelong immunity.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
18-08-2017, 02:39 PM
(18-08-2017 02:33 PM)abaris Wrote:  
(18-08-2017 02:26 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Which trump later claimed he didn't know that was in it.

Which is credible, seeing what fundamental dork that guy really is. I'm pretty sure he will "resign" sooner rather than later. With kind of a Gerald Ford golden handshake in his pockets granting him lifelong immunity.

I truly hope no one is willing to offer him that.
18-08-2017, 02:42 PM
(18-08-2017 02:39 PM)Emma Wrote:  
(18-08-2017 02:33 PM)abaris Wrote:  Which is credible, seeing what fundamental dork that guy really is. I'm pretty sure he will "resign" sooner rather than later. With kind of a Gerald Ford golden handshake in his pockets granting him lifelong immunity.

I truly hope no one is willing to offer him that.

Pense might but it's likely he'd wait until he was certain he couldn't be reelected He certainly wouldn't have the balls to do it on his first day.

18-08-2017, 03:08 PM
I could live with Trump being pardoned if it meant him getting the fuck outta the office. But as I've said before Pence scares me even worse. I think Trump is a buffoon with power. Pence is a smart man whose religious POV could be downright dangerous to people like me.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 4 users Like outtathereligioncloset's post
18-08-2017, 03:11 PM
(18-08-2017 02:42 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Pense might but it's likely he'd wait until he was certain he couldn't be reelected He certainly wouldn't have the balls to do it on his first day.

They won't impeach him, but they probably will go down the Nixon road. But short of a full immunity he won't resign. I'm pretty certain an immunity deal will be immediately on the table. As fast as with Nixon, since that guy is in dire need of it.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
18-08-2017, 03:35 PM
(18-08-2017 03:11 PM)abaris Wrote:  
(18-08-2017 02:42 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Pense might but it's likely he'd wait until he was certain he couldn't be reelected He certainly wouldn't have the balls to do it on his first day.

They won't impeach him, but they probably will go down the Nixon road. But short of a full immunity he won't resign. I'm pretty certain an immunity deal will be immediately on the table. As fast as with Nixon, since that guy is in dire need of it.

I don't believe Nixon got immunity, he was pardoned by Ford tho.