Bannon is out

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-08-2017, 05:22 PM
RE: Bannon is out
Bannon says that "the presidency we fought for and won is over".

He also says Breitbart is his weapon and now he will be back at the helm with everything he knows and he will crank that machine up.

Drinking Beverage

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
18-08-2017, 05:23 PM
Bannon today : "The Trump presidency we fought for and won, is over".
ClapClapClapClapClapClap
Banana_zorroBanana_zorroBanana_zorroBanana_zorroBanana_zorro

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
18-08-2017, 05:25 PM
Sounds like there will be fireworks.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
18-08-2017, 05:27 PM
I won't miss seeing him in the news. He is truly gross, inside and out.

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
18-08-2017, 05:44 PM
(18-08-2017 05:22 PM)Dom Wrote:  Bannon says that "the presidency we fought for and won is over".

He also says Breitbart is his weapon and now he will be back at the helm with everything he knows and he will crank that machine up.

Drinking Beverage

According to Breitbart he was back this morning, resumed his title and led an editorial meeting.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

18-08-2017, 05:46 PM
(18-08-2017 04:43 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  This is a little off the subject but there was a mass resignation of the Presidential Committee on the Arts. They put a RESIST message in their resignation letter... the capital letters at the beginning of each paragraph.

[Image: letter.jpg?resize=970%2C1255]

Kal Penn To Trump: ‘You Can’t Break Up With Us After We Broke Up With You’

#sigh
18-08-2017, 05:46 PM
I want to see him start tearing Trump a new asshole.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
18-08-2017, 05:49 PM
(18-08-2017 05:46 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-08-2017 04:43 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  This is a little off the subject but there was a mass resignation of the Presidential Committee on the Arts. They put a RESIST message in their resignation letter... the capital letters at the beginning of each paragraph.

[Image: letter.jpg?resize=970%2C1255]

Kal Penn To Trump: ‘You Can’t Break Up With Us After We Broke Up With You’

We're going to save a dollar of the budget by disbanding them anyway. Because that's another quarter of a nail for the military. Not a whole nail, but only part of one....

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

18-08-2017, 05:55 PM
(18-08-2017 05:22 PM)Dom Wrote:  Bannon says that "the presidency we fought for and won is over".

Bannon could never have won anything with a narcissist like Trump as president. When anything goes wrong (and it always does), then it's never the narcissist's fault.

So Trump's cabinet is just a pen for scapegoats.
[+] 1 user Likes Thoreauvian's post
18-08-2017, 05:56 PM
(18-08-2017 02:33 PM)abaris Wrote:  
(18-08-2017 02:26 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Which trump later claimed he didn't know that was in it.

Which is credible, seeing what fundamental dork that guy really is. I'm pretty sure he will "resign" sooner rather than later. With kind of a Gerald Ford golden handshake in his pockets granting him lifelong immunity.

So, there's the answer... no need to impeach and no need to buy him out. Just put his resignation letter in front of him for him to sign and tell him it's a policy document containing powerful commitments that will improve his popularity and make Murika grrrreeaaaat! again.

Thumbsup

(18-08-2017 04:34 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(18-08-2017 04:19 PM)Dom Wrote:  [Image: fired.png]

This has got to be some sort of record. He's been in office for 7-8 months and the turnover rate is amazing. It's the bigliest turnover ever.

I've updated the list for you. I count 24.

I haven't included the 16 resignees from the PCAH that you noted or the 7 business leaders who have stepped down from presidential advisory councils

Smartass

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post