Bannon is out

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-08-2017, 04:20 AM
RE: Bannon is out
(18-08-2017 06:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  If this is true...and who knows how the news will sort it out...I would say he figures he can do more to back Trump with less retribution outside of the White House than in.

If he wants to. Indicators point in a different direction. The interview he gave before he was fired was full of contradicting Trump. This doesn't seem to be a wonderful friendship for life.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-08-2017, 02:33 PM
(19-08-2017 04:20 AM)abaris Wrote:  
(18-08-2017 06:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  If this is true...and who knows how the news will sort it out...I would say he figures he can do more to back Trump with less retribution outside of the White House than in.

If he wants to. Indicators point in a different direction. The interview he gave before he was fired was full of contradicting Trump. This doesn't seem to be a wonderful friendship for life.

I don't know.

I am starting to think Trump and Bannon will work together even more - Bannon can say what Trump can't, and Bannon can organize the alt right to go to many protests and strengthen "the movement". Trump was always going on about his base being "the movement". Maybe we are about to see what that movement really is. On the other hand, it's easy to imagine those two to fight really hard in public, too.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
19-08-2017, 02:38 PM
(19-08-2017 02:33 PM)Dom Wrote:  I am starting to think Trump and Bannon will work together even more - Bannon can say what Trump can't, and Bannon can organize the alt right to go to many protests and strengthen "the movement". Trump was always going on about his base being "the movement". Maybe we are about to see what that movement really is. On the other hand, it's easy to imagine those two to fight really hard in public, too.

Seems relevant.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
19-08-2017, 03:02 PM
(19-08-2017 02:38 PM)abaris Wrote:  
(19-08-2017 02:33 PM)Dom Wrote:  I am starting to think Trump and Bannon will work together even more - Bannon can say what Trump can't, and Bannon can organize the alt right to go to many protests and strengthen "the movement". Trump was always going on about his base being "the movement". Maybe we are about to see what that movement really is. On the other hand, it's easy to imagine those two to fight really hard in public, too.

Seems relevant.

That's what I thought yesterday, too, and it is still a strong possibility. But Trump calling the counter protesters in Boston today "anti police" protesters and also praising Bannon.... Maybe the war they are talking about will not be between them but in the streets. Maybe the end of the Trump presidency they fought for and won is just the end of trying to play it by the rules.

Geesh, I am turning into a conspiracy theorist, right here before your very eyes! Gasp

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
19-08-2017, 03:25 PM
(19-08-2017 03:02 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(19-08-2017 02:38 PM)abaris Wrote:  Seems relevant.

That's what I thought yesterday, too, and it is still a strong possibility. But Trump calling the counter protesters in Boston today "anti police" protesters and also praising Bannon.... Maybe the war they are talking about will not be between them but in the streets. Maybe the end of the Trump presidency they fought for and won is just the end of trying to play it by the rules.

Geesh, I am turning into a conspiracy theorist, right here before your very eyes! Gasp

I am reluctant to suppose conspiracy when sheer stupidity has the same explanatory power.

It still puzzles me as to why people still think there is some kind of nefarious, deep conspiracy in which Trump is (actively) involved. He is maybe used (as a platform) by various people, but Trump himself....lets face it, your president is dumb as a pole. A narcissist, of whom we now know how he works (feeds on attention, ANY attention, hates to be ignored, hates others having more attention than him), who will today claim this and tmorrowy claim the opposite, and will claim never to have spoken today at all. He has no clue about ANYthing, but claims to be the best(est) at EVERYthing.

I know its bad news that the guy elected isnt even an EVIL genius. He is no genius at all, just an uneducated ill mannered idiot with a mental condition.

Its really that simple imho.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
19-08-2017, 03:58 PM
(19-08-2017 03:25 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(19-08-2017 03:02 PM)Dom Wrote:  That's what I thought yesterday, too, and it is still a strong possibility. But Trump calling the counter protesters in Boston today "anti police" protesters and also praising Bannon.... Maybe the war they are talking about will not be between them but in the streets. Maybe the end of the Trump presidency they fought for and won is just the end of trying to play it by the rules.

I am reluctant to suppose conspiracy when sheer stupidity has the same explanatory power.

It still puzzles me as to why people still think there is some kind of nefarious, deep conspiracy in which Trump is (actively) involved. He is maybe used (as a platform) by various people, but Trump himself....lets face it, your president is dumb as a pole. A narcissist, of whom we now know how he works (feeds on attention, ANY attention, hates to be ignored, hates others having more attention than him), who will today claim this and tmorrowy claim the opposite, and will claim never to have spoken today at all. He has no clue about ANYthing, but claims to be the best(est) at EVERYthing.

I know its bad news that the guy elected isnt even an EVIL genius. He is no genius at all, just an uneducated ill mannered idiot with a mental condition.

Yabbut, he is a malignant narcissist as witnessed by his need to attack people all the time. These guys are sly and love to plot shit. It's like a young boy's game to them. They love to cause commotion and chaos. He'll plot with Putin, he'll plot with Bannon, he'll plot with mickey mouse, it's so much fun.

19-08-2017, 04:23 PM (This post was last modified: 19-08-2017 04:49 PM by Deesse23.)
(19-08-2017 03:58 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(19-08-2017 03:25 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  I am reluctant to suppose conspiracy when sheer stupidity has the same explanatory power.

Yabbut, he is a malignant narcissist as witnessed by his need to attack people all the time. These guys are sly and love to plot shit. It's like a young boy's game to them. They love to cause commotion and chaos. He'll plot with Putin, he'll plot with Bannon, he'll plot with mickey mouse, it's so much fun.

Yabut, just look at him. Look at what he does. Hes not a sly liar, hes just a liar. He is too stupid to sell a good lie. Everybody basically knows what he is doing. He is transparent. The fact that Mueller doesnt have all the legaly required evidence (yet) doesnt mean its not obvious what 45 did. Pee tape or not pee tape, thats details, icing on top of the cake.
He lashed out randomly at basically anyone. No plan, not intellect, completely incoherent. Hires and fires people. I see no red line or trail of bread crumbs leading through all this. Do you? Being malignant and having the need to plot doesnt mean you have the intellect to do it well. Consider
He is driven by his narcissist needs, and its plain and obvious. There are just people who are even more stupid and buy his nonsense. This is the most astonishing part actually. Of course he is causing chaos, but not because he wants to, he is just stumbling around in the dark. I doubt even a narcissist like him likes to be viewed as a complete idiot. Or do they even feed on being ridiculed and viewed as a clown?

Really, this man is stupid, plain stupid. There is nothing sinister, clever, sly, whatever about him. He.is.an.idiot. To me he is the classic case (which i love to laugh about) of someone who thinks he is really clever, but everyone else is lauging at him because he is utterly stupid, and he doesnt even realize it. in the end..i pity him...somehow.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 5 users Like Deesse23's post
19-08-2017, 04:31 PM
(19-08-2017 04:23 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(19-08-2017 03:58 PM)Dom Wrote:  Yabbut, he is a malignant narcissist as witnessed by his need to attack people all the time. These guys are sly and love to plot shit. It's like a young boy's game to them. They love to cause commotion and chaos. He'll plot with Putin, he'll plot with Bannon, he'll plot with mickey mouse, it's so much fun.

Yabut, just look at him. Look at what he does. Hes not a sly liar, hes just a liar. He is too stupid to sell a good lie. Everybody basically knows what he is doing. He is transparent. The fact that Mueller doesnt have all the legaly required evidence (yet) doesnt mean its not obvious what 45 did. Pee tape or not pee tape, thats details, icing on top of the cake.
He lashed out randomly at basically anyone. No plan, not intellect, completely incoherent. Hires and fires people. I see no red line or trail of bread crumbs leading through all this. Do you? Being malignant and having the need to plot doesnt mean you have the intellect to do it well. Consider
He is driven by his narcissist needs, and its plain and obvious. There are just people who are even more stupid and buy his nonsense. This is the most astonishing part actually. Of course he is causin gchaos, but not because he wants to, he is just stubling around in the dark. I doubt even a narcissist like him likes to be viewed as a complete idiot. Or do they even feed on being ridiculed and viewed as a clown?

Really, this man is stupid, plain stupid. There is nothing sinister, clever, sly, whatever about him. He.is.an.idiot. To me he is the classic case (which i love to laugh about) of someone who thinks he is really clever, but everyone else is lauging at him because he is utterly stupid, and he doesnt even realize it. in the end..i pity him...somehow.

No, ridicule is horror. Love, admiration, hate and fear is what they feed on.

It doesn't matter whether his plots work or not, he has everyone jumping from topic to topic, offering at least two new story lines per day. From his point of view, he is wildly successful and people are such fools. All he has to do is tweet a few letters and people stop talking about whatever their topic was and discuss the tweet.

He is super successful at controlling everyone. That's how he sees it. So far. The ones that don't fit the picture are the ones that get attacked. You can fall from a pedestal right into hell in a second flat if you are around Trump.

[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
19-08-2017, 04:33 PM
(19-08-2017 03:25 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(19-08-2017 03:02 PM)Dom Wrote:  That's what I thought yesterday, too, and it is still a strong possibility. But Trump calling the counter protesters in Boston today "anti police" protesters and also praising Bannon.... Maybe the war they are talking about will not be between them but in the streets. Maybe the end of the Trump presidency they fought for and won is just the end of trying to play it by the rules.

Deesse23 I think you absolutely nailed it. Add to that he is the King of all Trolls.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 2 users Like outtathereligioncloset's post