Barcelona attack

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-08-2017, 04:13 PM
RE: Barcelona attack
(17-08-2017 03:46 PM)SYZ Wrote:  Catalan police confirmed they arrested two men in relation to the incident.

In European news they say the man driving the van is still at large and has not been arrested yet, although they confirm two arrests in connection with the attack.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-08-2017, 05:26 PM
(17-08-2017 11:29 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(17-08-2017 11:19 AM)Marozz Wrote:  Whoever is responsible are cunts and Europe should stop pussyfooting around and take some action.

What kind of action and against whom?

Well first off, politicians and the media should say it as it is. The Islamic State claimed responsibility, not the "so called Islamic State" or Daesh...and yes, they are Muslims. And saying it as such is not islamophobia!

One of the root causes of this extremist ideology, which in turn leads to terrorism, is Saudi Arabia. They have spent billions of dollars spreading the Salifist Wahhabist ideology throughout Europe and the Muslim world.They are funding mosques and Islamic centers throughout Europe that are hotbeds of extremism. The hate preachers in the UK and Europe are trained in Saudi Arabia on scholarships or through sponsorship. What action should Europe take.... close down the mosques and Islamic cultural centers that are sponsored by Saudi Arabia and cut off the funding. In a roundabout way they are funding terrorism. Of course Europe wouldn't have the balls to do this because of oil, money and power. Ah well, once casualties are kept at acceptable levels........

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
17-08-2017, 05:29 PM
Well, good to know that at least someone has a simple, clear-cut, easy solution to the problem. All that's left now is to collect that Nobel prize, right?

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-08-2017, 07:23 PM
(17-08-2017 05:26 PM)Marozz Wrote:  Well first off, politicians and the media should say it as it is. The Islamic State claimed responsibility, not the "so called Islamic State"

The reason the Islamic State is usually referred to as the ''so called Islamic State'' is to withdraw legitimacy to their Statehood (which is something they have claimed).

PS: DAESH is the acronime for Islamic State in arabic. Its also a word play since daesh is an actual arabic slang that could be translated to bully or thug.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
[+] 2 users Like epronovost's post
17-08-2017, 07:25 PM
(17-08-2017 01:30 PM)Dom Wrote:  Our beloved president just tweeted to Spain:

Quote:Study what General Pershing of the United States did to terrorists when caught. There was no more Radical Islamic Terror for 35 years!

Simple childish answers to extremely complex issues. All I think when I hear stuff like this is "Holy shit, he's going to attack North Korea."
[+] 1 user Likes jerry mcmasters's post
17-08-2017, 07:36 PM
(17-08-2017 05:29 PM)Vera Wrote:  Well, good to know that at least someone has a simple, clear-cut, easy solution to the problem. All that's left now is to collect that Nobel prize, right?

Vera you're slipping. You forgot to add your little yellow guy sipping his coffee and reading his paper to fully express your disdain for any opinion that is not your own. You don't have to agree with Marozz. I don't fully agree with his solution but I see what seems to be a reasonable and respectful attempt to get, at least, his finger on the problem, without which we can't even fucking begin to consider solutions. You do accept, at the very least, that we have a problem?
Drinking BeverageDrinking BeverageDrinking Beverage
[+] 2 users Like jerry mcmasters's post
17-08-2017, 07:38 PM
(17-08-2017 07:36 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  You don't have to agree with Marozz.

Thank you for your gracious permission Drinking Beverage

Kinda nice to the see the mask slip for a while, in between the rep-hunt Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
17-08-2017, 07:44 PM
(17-08-2017 07:38 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(17-08-2017 07:36 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  You don't have to agree with Marozz.

Thank you for your gracious permission Drinking Beverage

Kinda nice to the see the mask slip for a while, in between the rep-hunt Drinking Beverage

The mask slips indeed. Let it be known, I'm not a fan of the little "fuck you, you think your opinion can get me to look up from my newspaper?" guy.

But you certainly didn't need permission from me Drinking BeverageDrinking BeverageDrinking Beverage
17-08-2017, 07:45 PM
Didn't know this will get me reps...sweet!
17-08-2017, 07:48 PM (This post was last modified: 17-08-2017 07:52 PM by Vera.)
If you feel this is the place for infantile pissing, nuh uh-yeah uh, contests, by all means, do go on. On your own. Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post