17-08-2017, 07:50 PM
RE: Barcelona attack
It's off my chest.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-08-2017, 07:50 PM
Drinking Beverage

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
17-08-2017, 07:52 PM
I've never read a physical newspaper or drunk coffee in my life.

Drinking Beverage

More Min Gee Ziss
[Image: giphy.gif]
17-08-2017, 10:10 PM
I strolled on Las Ramblas two months ago with my wife. Scary shit.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-08-2017, 01:10 AM
Different location, car driven into crowd again. Several people injured. Police shot 5 attackers (which imho is the good news Censored )

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
18-08-2017, 06:00 AM
(17-08-2017 05:29 PM)Vera Wrote:  Well, good to know that at least someone has a simple, clear-cut, easy solution to the problem. All that's left now is to collect that Nobel prize, right?

I never said I had a solution to the problem. I was discussing one of many causes to the problem.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
18-08-2017, 07:54 AM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/...as-latest/

Quote:One woman died and six other people, including a police officer, were injured in the seaside town of Cambrils - hours after a rampaging van driver left 13 people dead and more than 100 wounded around 70 miles away in Barcelona.

Quote:Investigators revealed that a 12-strong terror cell thought to have been behind the two Spanish attacks is believed to have been planning an atrocity with gas canisters.

Quote:Four of the dead men in Cambrils have been identified. They were aged 21, 27, 28 and 34. Three were Moroccan and one was Spanish and police said none of them were previously known to the security services for terror-related reasons.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
18-08-2017, 07:59 AM
(17-08-2017 07:38 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(17-08-2017 07:36 PM)jerry mcmasters Wrote:  You don't have to agree with Marozz.

Thank you for your gracious permission Drinking Beverage

Kinda nice to the see the mask slip for a while, in between the rep-hunt Drinking Beverage

Playing the long game, as it were. Drinking Beverage

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
18-08-2017, 08:24 AM
(18-08-2017 07:59 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Playing the long game, as it were. Drinking Beverage

That would imply something more complex than your run-of-the-mill "yay, popularity contest, let me at it" Drinking Beverage

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-08-2017, 08:49 AM
Another woman died - it's 14 now.