Bat-man of steel

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-07-2013, 07:19 AM
Bat-man of steel
I have never been a big fan of DC's comics or cartoons (nor Marvels for that matter), but I can say that I have had interest in the movies. And now it offical. Batman will be in the Man of Steel sequel.

Bad news or good news? Throat cancer Batman or not?

Ladies and Gentlemen, start talking.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
21-07-2013, 08:14 AM
Bat-man of steel
(21-07-2013 07:19 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  I have never been a big fan of DC's comics or cartoons (nor Marvels for that matter), but I can say that I have had interest in the movies. And now it offical. Batman will be in the Man of Steel sequel.

Bad news or good news? Throat cancer Batman or not?

Ladies and Gentlemen, start talking.

Why are you here?

This will be epic if it happens.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
21-07-2013, 10:31 AM
RE: Bat-man of steel
It's just like Marvel did with Avengers, little by little, they introduced more and more characters in each separate movie, then they made Avengers. Man of Steel is the beginning for the Justice League and that means that Superman and Batman (not Bat-man) must meet.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
21-07-2013, 11:38 AM
Nolan+Bale might be able to pull it off.
21-07-2013, 11:57 AM
(21-07-2013 10:31 AM)Filox Wrote:  It's just like Marvel did with Avengers, little by little, they introduced more and more characters in each separate movie, then they made Avengers. Man of Steel is the beginning for the Justice League and that means that Superman and Batman (not Bat-man) must meet.

Oh the Justice League?? I have a few of the comics from back in the day...not very good. The avengers were better. Ok..I mean Wonder Woman...ok -- her story was ok. But Aquaman??

Who remembers the Justice League cartoon on saturday mornings with the two weird alien super hero kids? I think they were purple...or wore purple.

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
21-07-2013, 12:15 PM
I just read JLA - New world order og JLA - Tower of babel. They were actually pretty good. Mainly because of batman being a total badass tho...
21-07-2013, 12:38 PM
(21-07-2013 10:31 AM)Filox Wrote:  not Bat-man

You know why I wrote that.
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
21-07-2013, 01:06 PM
(21-07-2013 11:57 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(21-07-2013 10:31 AM)Filox Wrote:  It's just like Marvel did with Avengers, little by little, they introduced more and more characters in each separate movie, then they made Avengers. Man of Steel is the beginning for the Justice League and that means that Superman and Batman (not Bat-man) must meet.

Oh the Justice League?? I have a few of the comics from back in the day...not very good. The avengers were better. Ok..I mean Wonder Woman...ok -- her story was ok. But Aquaman??

Who remembers the Justice League cartoon on saturday mornings with the two weird alien super hero kids? I think they were purple...or wore purple.

Wonder Twin Powers - Activate!

Blush

OK, I'm done here.

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
21-07-2013, 01:11 PM
(21-07-2013 01:06 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(21-07-2013 11:57 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Oh the Justice League?? I have a few of the comics from back in the day...not very good. The avengers were better. Ok..I mean Wonder Woman...ok -- her story was ok. But Aquaman??

Wonder Twin Powers - Activate!

Blush

OK, I'm done here.

Yes!! That was it. Big Grin

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

21-07-2013, 01:47 PM

The Justice League was the opening door of my shallow, reserved childhood. Shy

(12-11-2011 08:01 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  "Love is merely chemistry" is a deception. We are merely chemistry. Love makes us master chemists.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Man of Steel Discussion ghostexorcist 22 968 22-06-2013 12:45 PM
Last Post: ghostexorcist