Bates Motel

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-04-2014, 05:40 PM
Bates Motel
Has anyone else seen this? I just watched Season 1 on Netflix and it was incredible! It kinda reminded me of American Horror Story in how the series worked and was one continual story. Plus, Olivia Cooke is one of the hottest girls on the planet and that other chick (who's character was called Bradley weirdly enough, over here that's just a guys name) was really hot, and that teacher wasn't bad either. But yeah, independently of all the hot females in it I did really think it was an amazing show and can't wait for them to upload S2 and S3.

Has anyone else seen it? If so what did you think? Just remember, no spoilers from S2 or S3 because I haven't seen them yet.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2014, 06:50 PM
RE: Bates Motel
(18-04-2014 05:40 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Has anyone else seen this? I just watched Season 1 on Netflix and it was incredible! It kinda reminded me of American Horror Story in how the series worked and was one continual story. Plus, Olivia Cooke is one of the hottest girls on the planet and that other chick (who's character was called Bradley weirdly enough, over here that's just a guys name) was really hot, and that teacher wasn't bad either. But yeah, independently of all the hot females in it I did really think it was an amazing show and can't wait for them to upload S2 and S3.

Has anyone else seen it? If so what did you think? Just remember, no spoilers from S2 or S3 because I haven't seen them yet.

There is no Season 3 as Season 2 is only just getting under way the past month or so.

I like the show, watch it every week and wonder every week how are they going to rectify this or that. It's no Hannibal, but I'm a big fan.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-04-2014, 07:09 PM
(18-04-2014 06:50 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  There is no Season 3 as Season 2 is only just getting under way the past month or so.

I like the show, watch it every week and wonder every week how are they going to rectify this or that. It's no Hannibal, but I'm a big fan.

There's gonna be an S3 though. Yes

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
18-04-2014, 09:19 PM
I hope so.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user