Batman V Superman

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-03-2016, 02:25 PM
RE: Batman V Superman
Anyone knows what was the deal with Lex and his blood in that cloning chamber? LEX:"Here is the Kryptoinian DNA for pure awesomeness and here's my blood for no apparent reason, except to make this Doomsday more stupid and weak... There, all stupid and weak now."

That's why Doomsday doesn't talk?

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2016, 02:38 PM
All it all I didn't think the movie is as bad as everyone is making it out to be. Yes you can see it's just a set up for there attempt at a movie franchise, shoe horning in wonder woman, and the like in it. But I had a good time with it. It was fun to watch the super heros on the big screen again.

The worst part was the bad casting choice for Lex Luthor. When I think evil master mind I don't think a guy hoping around making giggly noises. I think about an almost stoic chess player. That doesn't mind to gloat once people figure out his plan.

Aflack did a fine protrail of Batman enough so that i'll forget about the Daredevil Fiasco of 2003.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
29-03-2016, 08:25 PM
(29-03-2016 02:25 PM)Filox Wrote:  
Anyone knows what was the deal with Lex and his blood in that cloning chamber? LEX:"Here is the Kryptoinian DNA for pure awesomeness and here's my blood for no apparent reason, except to make this Doomsday more stupid and weak... There, all stupid and weak now."

That's why Doomsday doesn't talk?

I think the machine needed to detect genetic defect to start the reforming process.. Which lex must have tampered with.

I think Doomsday becomes intelligent in future encounters.