Batman and Jesus

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-10-2017, 09:31 PM
Batman and Jesus
The movie Batman and Jesus was supposed to premiere in Milwaukee on 30 Sep. That's much too far for me to travel just to see a movie but I would like to see it. Is it available on DVD/BluRay? Can it be viewed on a web site?

I get the impression that something happened at the premiere. Seth Andrews said he was not going. Matt Dillahunty issued some kind of statement on The Atheist Experience. What happened?

Sapere aude
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-10-2017, 06:28 PM
RE: Batman and Jesus
Here's a trailer for it. Shy

I'd give it a go, but I was kind of hoping it'd be a spoof, with a character dressed as jeebus taking Robin's place. Tongue

[edit] And I couldn't find anything on it's premiere, either.

25-10-2017, 07:29 PM
Clever but hard to see it stretching into a whole movie (even a short one). Probably the Batman angle is just the hook and it's really 90% "Jesus as myth" type documentary (I see Richard Carrier and Robert Price in the credits). Nothing wrong with that at all, but the premise may hint at more laughs than it can produce.

25-10-2017, 08:16 PM (This post was last modified: 25-10-2017 08:23 PM by pablo.)
I was working on a boat trailer and I was trying to release a stuck surge brake lever that had a small chain with an s-hook on the end of it.

Rather than walking over to my toolbox and getting a hammer, I grabbed a piece of nearby square steel tube. I hit the lever a few times trying to free it when the tube glanced off of the lever and my fingers caught on the hook tearing off two of my fingernails.

I can't describe the pain involved.

This is a surge brake actuator. See that s-hook from hell?

[Image: TZyj8oj.jpg]
25-10-2017, 08:31 PM
Oops. Blush
25-10-2017, 09:09 PM
(25-10-2017 08:31 PM)pablo Wrote:  Oops. Blush

Hehe