Batman vs Jesus

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-05-2011, 07:58 AM
Batman vs Jesus
A friend of mine stumbled upon the following conversation:
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.comicsallianc...batman.jpg

I find it pretty laughable how easily you can piss off Christians with silly dialogues such as this one. Also the effort they put in proving a guy who's obviously just screwing around with them wrong is hilarious!

I think i would join a batman religion if I could. He would totally be a more badass messiah than Jesus.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Tim_Kiebooms's post
04-05-2011, 08:18 AM
RE: Batman vs Jesus
Batman WTF. Also, I'd recommend a video for Julie.

Because she obviously doesn't realize just how creepy it sounds when someone creates you for the sole purpose and praising him, and it's only by his mercy that you don't suffer or die.

Batman would never harm you for just living. He requires no thanks, no gratitude. He'll fight for you even if you deny his very existence. And, clearly, Batman being a BAMF and Jesus being a hippie, Batman would win ten times out of ten.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
Find all posts by this user
04-05-2011, 09:18 AM
I got an ab workout I laughed so hard at that. The best part is Ronalds constant tone of patience. Friggin hilarious!

So many cats, so few good recipes.
04-05-2011, 09:55 AM
Brings whole new meaning to "The Goddamned Batman". Tongue Hilarious!

"It does feel like something to be wrong; it feels like being right." -Kathryn Schulz
I am 100% certain that I am wrong about something I am certain about right now. Because even if everything I stand for turns out to be completely true, I was still wrong about being wrong.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-05-2011, 12:06 PM
Someone needs to tell Julie that when an OMNIPOTENT being is forced into making a SACRIFICE that something doesn't add up.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.