Baton Rouge Metro Area Flooding

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-08-2016, 06:58 PM
RE: Baton Rouge Metro Area Flooding
(14-08-2016 06:48 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  Funny how red states get hit by disaster while the fundies in them claim god loves them the best. Your god has sucky aim then.

Dodgy the man lost his house, give him a break.

Hey mods how about moving this thread to the support section huh?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
14-08-2016, 07:03 PM
(14-08-2016 06:48 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  Funny how red states get hit by disaster while the fundies in them claim god loves them the best. Your god has sucky aim then.

It's official...you have no sense at all. Dodgy

Just because this isn't in the Personal Issues and Support section doesn't mean you should run your mouth.

Have some compassion, you twit.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
14-08-2016, 07:05 PM

Stfu and eat a dick.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 4 users Like kingschosen's post
14-08-2016, 07:07 PM
(14-08-2016 06:58 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  

Dodgy the man lost his house, give him a break.

I'll move it, but I didn't think anyone would be asshole enough to kick KC when he's down.
[+] 10 users Like pablo's post
14-08-2016, 07:10 PM
(14-08-2016 07:07 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(14-08-2016 06:58 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Dodgy the man lost his house, give him a break.

I'll move it, but I didn't think anyone would be asshole enough to kick KC when he's down.

You over estimate some people, unfortunately. Dodgy

I apologize to KC for having to deal with such insensitivity.

It's embarrassing.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 6 users Like Anjele's post
14-08-2016, 07:40 PM
(14-08-2016 05:18 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(14-08-2016 04:39 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  That's some nasty water. I hope you had head to shoulders waders on.

Nope. And I had a lot of open wounds too from scraping and bumping into things as well as getting tore up from ants. I was able to salvage a bottle of antibiotics from the house. Started those today. I know I'll need them.

I'd be just as much worried about fungi and parasites finding me attractive.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
14-08-2016, 07:48 PM
(14-08-2016 07:40 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'd be just as much worried about fungi and parasites finding me attractive.

Everyone knows you're irresistible to lower life.

Cool

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 6 users Like Full Circle's post
14-08-2016, 07:49 PM
(14-08-2016 07:40 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(14-08-2016 05:18 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Nope. And I had a lot of open wounds too from scraping and bumping into things as well as getting tore up from ants. I was able to salvage a bottle of antibiotics from the house. Started those today. I know I'll need them.

I'd be just as much worried about fungi and parasites finding me attractive.

I was a personal raft for wolf spiders. They were all over me. I got back to the truck and one was camped out on my hat. I've literally seen hundreds of them floating around.

Oh.and I saved a momma opossum and her babies today. They were stranded on a piece of fence and I dragged them to high ground.

But yeah, I checked myself for parasites and washed with antibacterial soap.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 8 users Like kingschosen's post
14-08-2016, 07:58 PM
(14-08-2016 07:49 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(14-08-2016 07:40 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'd be just as much worried about fungi and parasites finding me attractive.

I was a personal raft for wolf spiders. They were all over me. I got back to the truck and one was camped out on my hat. I've literally seen hundreds of them floating around.

Oh.and I saved a momma opossum and her babies today. They were stranded on a piece of fence and I dragged them to high ground.

But yeah, I checked myself for parasites and washed with antibacterial soap.

Are you sure you shouldn't boil yourself in bleach? That water looks nasty.

Wolf spiders...ick... Sadcryface

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
14-08-2016, 08:00 PM

[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post