Baton Rouge is about to become Batshit Townville

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-07-2016, 05:45 AM
RE: Baton Rouge is about to become Batshit Townville
From a distance, I can only presume that this new and confrontational Black Lives Matter organisation is at least partially responsible for stirring up this belligerent, racial divisiveness with disaffected, unemployed, uneducated blacks.

1966 Black Panthers = 2016 Black Lives Matter

The more things change in half a century, the more they've stayed the same. Sadly.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
18-07-2016, 05:54 AM
Protests and protestors only get TV time -- they really don't change much....

If you REALLY want things to change -- hire lawyers and sue the shit out of people. Hit them where it hurts - in the pocketbook.

THEN shit will change.

But that takes money, and commitment. Some people actually think that if they carry a sign in the street - shit will magically happen.

I suppose that makes sense - if you're a hippy on drugs.... (At least I remember some of it making sense - when I was...)

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
18-07-2016, 05:59 AM
I hear that the New Black Panthers Party members are planning to come fully armed ( open carry ) to Republican Party National Convention in Ohio.

Good luck.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
18-07-2016, 06:03 AM
(18-07-2016 05:59 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  I hear that the New Black Panthers Party members are planning to come fully armed ( open carry ) to Republican Party National Convention in Ohio.

Good luck.

I heard on NPR that the DT's (trump supporters) are being asked NOT to carry - so as to take "the high road".....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
18-07-2016, 06:04 AM
(18-07-2016 05:45 AM)SYZ Wrote:  From a distance, I can only presume that this new and confrontational Black Lives Matter organisation is at least partially responsible for stirring up this belligerent, racial divisiveness with disaffected, unemployed, uneducated blacks.

The more things change in half a century, the more they've stayed the same. Sadly.

They demanded a police float in a Pride Parade in Canada be removed and banned because "officer involvement in the march creates an unsafe atmosphere for some communities"

they said "While having police on the ground to perform a civil service is understandable, allowing officers to participate on a float is "insulting" to protesters who made Pride celebrations possible, it said.

"We acknowledge that in certain contexts police presence to perform a job of civil service may deter acts of homophobia and violence, especially at designated queer events such as Pride," the letter said.

"However, we cannot divorce the policing institution from its historical and continued violence against Indigenous and (minority) communities, racial profiling, or inaction around our missing Indigenous women."

Mind you this is an LGBT parade.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-co...-1.3682133

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
18-07-2016, 06:09 AM
(18-07-2016 06:04 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(18-07-2016 05:45 AM)SYZ Wrote:  From a distance, I can only presume that this new and confrontational Black Lives Matter organisation is at least partially responsible for stirring up this belligerent, racial divisiveness with disaffected, unemployed, uneducated blacks.

They demanded a police float in a Pride Parade in Canada be removed and banned because "officer involvement in the march creates an unsafe atmosphere for some communities"

they said "While having police on the ground to perform a civil service is understandable, allowing officers to participate on a float is "insulting" to protesters who made Pride celebrations possible, it said.

"We acknowledge that in certain contexts police presence to perform a job of civil service may deter acts of homophobia and violence, especially at designated queer events such as Pride," the letter said.

"However, we cannot divorce the policing institution from its historical and continued violence against Indigenous and (minority) communities, racial profiling, or inaction around our missing Indigenous women."

Never mind that EVERY LGBT parade that was ever held -- did NOT turn into a rock throwing melee ---- because cops lined the route giving them protection from gay bashers.....

Ungrateful assholes................

[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
18-07-2016, 06:18 AM
(18-07-2016 06:03 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(18-07-2016 05:59 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  I hear that the New Black Panthers Party members are planning to come fully armed ( open carry ) to Republican Party National Convention in Ohio.

Good luck.

I heard on NPR that the DT's (trump supporters) are being asked NOT to carry - so as to take "the high road".....

Or they are just making sure that if something happens it is clear how is to blame?

(18-07-2016 06:04 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  

BLM activist also hijacked the vigil for Orlando victims.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
18-07-2016, 06:24 AM
(07-07-2016 06:59 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Protests are cropping up all over the place. There's supposed to be a big one at the mall tomorrow. The GBR area is not exactly known for its "peace". We have one of the highest murder rates in the nation.

I forsee this all going very, very badly. People are already calling into work and more or less avoiding going into town as much as possible.

Decompress now, Christ Believer! The present moment is not the moment for consternation. This aspect will arrive at a soon to come date.

The sole logical manner in which to exist is sans regulations

~The Clownman
18-07-2016, 06:25 AM
I'm sure the DT's looked at the "who to blame" angle -- and figure of few dead among their supporters is a price they're willing to pay....

As do all politicians.....

18-07-2016, 08:56 AM
Drank tap water in China.
Others I won't discuss because I didn't get caught and want to keep it that way.

'Murican Canadian