Baton Rouge is about to become Batshit Townville

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-07-2016, 03:16 PM
RE: Baton Rouge is about to become Batshit Townville
(09-07-2016 03:02 AM)SYZ Wrote:  
(08-07-2016 08:51 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  [...] If aliens came down out of the sky - and started eating all the children in the world -- he'd blame the NRA and gun manufacturers..................

I'd guess that with 3 million members, the NRA is at the least partially responsible—as a political lobby group—for the existence of the 360 million guns in the US (as of 2013). More guns than people FFS.

And in 2009 (according to the ATF) gun manufacturers produced 5.6 million guns. In the next four years, their annual production had nearly doubled, up to 10.9 million guns in 2013.

But according to some, we don't have enough. I call bullshit on that.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2016, 03:22 PM
(08-07-2016 07:36 PM)TechnoMonkey Wrote:  
(08-07-2016 07:33 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  Three letters, N and R and A. Three more letters, G and O and P.

And if they take all our guns away, the cops will quit shooting the unarmed public?

THAT IS NOT OUR GOAL DUMBASS.

Look, everyone wants a non violent society, but it is hard to get to that point if you have cops fearing and armed society and and armed society fearing each other on top of fearing cops. All of our other allies DON'T have a 2nd amendment, and STILL allow guns. And none of them have the gun death rate we do.

There simply is no polite way to put it, we make to many and they are way too easy to get. Now, re read every single word and show me where in any of that it says the exact words "ban all guns".

We have a flooded market. The gun factories are like any other business, they are seeking to maintain or expand their market. Problem is, just like climate change and too much CO2 you fuck up the weather system.

We are killing ourselves with guns needlessly and stupidly out of fear.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
10-07-2016, 03:38 PM
(10-07-2016 03:22 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  All of our other allies DON'T have a 2nd amendment, and STILL allow guns. And none of them have the gun death rate we do.

OK DUMBASS, then guns are not the problem. How many guns did Timothy McVeigh use? How many guns did Marshall Applewhite and Bonnie Nettles use.

As to the unwarranted ad hominem, what the fuck is your problem DICKHEAD? No one is allowed to disagree with you? Well tough fucking shit!

"They think, therefore I am" - god
Find all posts by this user
10-07-2016, 04:20 PM
(10-07-2016 03:22 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(08-07-2016 07:36 PM)TechnoMonkey Wrote:  And if they take all our guns away, the cops will quit shooting the unarmed public?

THAT IS NOT OUR GOAL DUMBASS.

Look, everyone wants a non violent society, but it is hard to get to that point if you have cops fearing and armed society and and armed society fearing each other on top of fearing cops. All of our other allies DON'T have a 2nd amendment, and STILL allow guns. And none of them have the gun death rate we do.

There simply is no polite way to put it, we make to many and they are way too easy to get. Now, re read every single word and show me where in any of that it says the exact words "ban all guns".

We have a flooded market. The gun factories are like any other business, they are seeking to maintain or expand their market. Problem is, just like climate change and too much CO2 you fuck up the weather system.

And once again -- we await your wisdom.....

HOW are you going to restrict manufacturing????????

Gee -- no plan, huh????

Big surprise......

[awaiting insults]

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
10-07-2016, 04:46 PM
(10-07-2016 04:20 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(10-07-2016 03:22 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  THAT IS NOT OUR GOAL DUMBASS.

And once again -- we await your wisdom.....

HOW are you going to restrict manufacturing????????

Gee -- no plan, huh????

Big surprise......

[awaiting insults]

WTF does this have to do with anything? Considering how fucking ignorant on every single subject you are and how you never suggest a single solution this is definitely a case of the pot calling the kettle black. How are we going to restrict cigarette manufacture now that that industry is much more tightly regulated? Oh wait that took care of itself dumbfuck. No surprise this level of incompetence is coming from someone who can't even figure out that helmets save lives in all but the most extreme situations.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
10-07-2016, 05:06 PM
Geesh, everything turns into a gun debate. Guns or Hillary or Trump. Actually, Trump has been kinda quiet lately.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
10-07-2016, 05:30 PM
(10-07-2016 05:06 PM)Dom Wrote:  Geesh, everything turns into a gun debate. Guns or Hillary or Trump. Actually, Trump has been kinda quiet lately.

Maybe he can't speak anymore after shoving his feet so far into his mouth that he imploded.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
10-07-2016, 06:29 PM
(10-07-2016 03:38 PM)TechnoMonkey Wrote:  
(10-07-2016 03:22 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  All of our other allies DON'T have a 2nd amendment, and STILL allow guns. And none of them have the gun death rate we do.

OK DUMBASS, then guns are not the problem. How many guns did Timothy McVeigh use? How many guns did Marshall Applewhite and Bonnie Nettles use.

As to the unwarranted ad hominem, what the fuck is your problem DICKHEAD? No one is allowed to disagree with you? Well tough fucking shit!

Bullshit. "People will always find ways to murder other people"

No shit McFly, so your argument is since people will always commit murder, lets not have gun laws? Yea see moron, we have far more gun deaths than bombings. Guns are far easier to use, and harder to track, and easier to throw away never to be found. When someone sets off a bomb, it leaves a chemical trace and parts.

Fuck you asshole. We also will always have car accidents too, but when we do, we investigate them, and be it the driver, or the road itself, but especially if it is a mechanical defect, we TRY to improve those conditions so they get reduced.

Nope not buying it.

Just say you love having a gun. That I would believe. But don't hand me any bullshit that you really care about reducing gun deaths if your answers are "sell more" and "do nothing".

When I hear gun worshipers say "Rights" what they really mean is "Gun's life's matter".

Oh certainly you are allowed to disagree, and I am also allowed to tell you you are full of shit. Offended? I think 5 dead cops 2 dead black guys and 49 dead gays have far more of a right to be offended than you do. But who gives a fuck, as long as you always get what you want.

Yes it was an ad homin, If you think that is far worse than being murdered with a gun someone shouldn't have gotten their hands on, then to me, your priorities suck as a human being.

10-07-2016, 06:40 PM
(10-07-2016 06:29 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  Fuck you asshole. We also will always have car accidents too, but when we do, we investigate them, and be it the driver, or the road itself, but especially if it is a mechanical defect, we TRY to improve those conditions so they get reduced.

Where do you live? Your road crews/local government could teach some other areas some things. I have lived in various parts of the country where there have been sections of road in each of those places that are known for having a higher incidence of car accidents and deaths.

You can barely get a damn pothole filled much less a dangerous road or intersection corrected.

I think you reached a little too far with that one.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
10-07-2016, 06:43 PM
It is about guns. The OP made an implication that there would be riots in BR(which never materialized, say for a very few arrests) Now, how did those two black guys die? A cop, and what did the cop use to shoot them? A gun.

Same with the Dallas shooting, same with the Orlando shooting. GUNS and for cops and society they FOR BOTH are far too easy to use.

Don't hand me any crap about race or religion or mental illness or bad cops. It is about OUR society worshiping a fucking object and testosterone morons thinking anytime you have a problem, shoot first and arm everyone.