Batshit crazy prophesy thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-01-2013, 05:41 AM (This post was last modified: 29-01-2013 06:01 AM by Bucky Ball.)
Batshit crazy prophesy thread
So here you get to "prophesy" any crazy crapola you want to, that you think might be about to happen. Of course if it doesn't happen, it won't matter, and it just means your god(s) didn't speak to your heart ... er some such shit, like the Xtians say.

1. Erx will return, eventually.
2. The US $ is about to tank, along with the US stock market, (which is WAY over-bought).
3. Ben Affleck will get an Oscar.
4. A crazy old man will bug the crap out of us, until he gets banned, shortly.
5. The Rapture will start and fizzle out, as all the pets will be taken by accident.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Bucky Ball's post
29-01-2013, 05:56 AM
RE: Batshit crazy prophesy thread
Erxy wont come back.
He went full potato.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
29-01-2013, 05:59 AM (This post was last modified: 29-01-2013 06:22 AM by Vera.)
Bucky, you should check your prophet gland. #4 is laughable. Bugs us? Please. It's actually more than a little sad. I can't imagine what an empty life someone must lead, to be trolling forums full of people he hates, hurling semi-coherent crap at them and bragging about how many other forums he has been banned from.

I'm mildly curious as to what will ensue if he were to meet Egor, though. Will the hate and fear that rule their lives cancel each other or is there gonna be a mighty bang (and not the fun kind) Consider
[Image: Nuclear-explosion-mushroom-cloud_1920x1080.jpg]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
29-01-2013, 06:05 AM
(29-01-2013 05:41 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  So here you get to "prophesy" any crazy crapola you want to, that you think might be about to happen. Of course if it doesn't happen, it won't matter, and it just means your god(s) didn't speak to your heart ... er some such shit, like the Xtians say.

1. Erx will return, eventually.
2. The US $ is about to tank, along with the US stock market, (which is WAY over-bought).
3. Ben Aflak will get an Oscar.
4. A crazy old man will bug the crap out of us, until he gets banned, shortly.
5. The Rapture will start and fizzle out, as all the pets will be taken by accident.
Who is Erx, Daddy?
Yeah, I've been reading a lot about the US economy tanking. Gonna be interesting to see if it happens.
Yay, for Ben AFFLECK.
I thought this forum didnt ban people for being crazy?
Now this brings up an interesting anecdote: A group of atheists started a website where Christians could register their pets to be picked up by the atheists, for a fee of course, when the Rapture occurs. I guess since Christians are so gullible they thought we would fall for it. Anyway, they finally took the website down when not one Christian registered. Weeping
29-01-2013, 06:07 AM
(29-01-2013 05:59 AM)Vera Wrote:  Bucky, you should check your prophet gland. #4 is laughable. Bugs is? Please. It's actually more than a little sad. I can't imagine what an empty life someone must lead, to be trolling forums full of people he hates, hurling semi-coherent crap at them and bragging about how many other forums he has been banned from.

I'm mildly curious as to what will ensue if he were to meet Egor, though. Will the hate and fear that rule their lives cancel each other or is there gonna be a mighty bang (and not the fun kind) Consider
[Image: Nuclear-explosion-mushroom-cloud_1920x1080.jpg]

Why dont you introduce us Vera? Drooling
29-01-2013, 06:08 AM
(29-01-2013 05:56 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Erxy wont come back.
He went full potato.
Please Daddy, who is Erx?
29-01-2013, 06:13 AM (This post was last modified: 29-01-2013 06:17 AM by bemore.)
1: North Korea test/pop a nuke as a show of force.
2: Iranian Uprising/civil war/war
3: Expotential curve of the economy towards failure.
4: Steady increase in living costs.
5: No UK EU referendum.
6: Steadying increase in figures of people getting cancer.

EDIT:

7: The last of the antibiotics become useless.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
29-01-2013, 06:18 AM
(29-01-2013 06:13 AM)bemore Wrote:  1: North Korea test/pop a nuke as a show of force.
2: Iranian Uprising/civil war/war
3: Expotential curve of the economy towards failure.
4: Steady increase in living costs.
5: No UK EU referendum.
6: Steadying increase in figures of people getting cancer.
Now that #5 is really interesting, I've been thinking that when the anti-Christ takes over the EU, he's gonna knock the UK on it's ass as he re-organizes the EU. Don't know exactly how he's gonna do it but somehow he's gonna tame then and whip them in line. Whatever he does, it's not gonna be nice for the UK. I doubt if I'll be here to see it tho.
29-01-2013, 06:21 AM
(29-01-2013 06:08 AM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 05:56 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Erxy wont come back.
He went full potato.
Please Daddy, who is Erx?
Do your own homework.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
29-01-2013, 06:21 AM
Predictions:

1. Within 300 years, Singlish will become the international language of the Federation. Ok lah.
  2. A causal link will be discovered between High Functioning Autism and the genetic disposition for having small ears + Judaism + excessive consumption of artificial sweeteners.
  3. Dark Matter will be discovered to be invisible because although it occupies the same spacial dimensions as we do, it belongs to different (faster or slower) time dimensions.
  4. Reading will win the Champions League.
  5. The Pope will convert to Islam.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post