Battlefeild 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-10-2011, 09:38 AM
Battlefeild 3
Oh My Figment of my imagination! This game is amazing, it has by far the best graphics i have ever seen!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-10-2011, 03:26 PM
RE: Battlefeild 3
(25-10-2011 09:38 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  Oh My Figment of my imagination! This game is amazing, it has by far the best graphics i have ever seen!

Ha ha what format you getting it on??? I shall be purchasing for the 360 (slightly inferior to the ps3) Big Grin

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
25-10-2011, 04:34 PM
(25-10-2011 03:26 PM)bemore Wrote:  Ha ha what format you getting it on??? I shall be purchasing for the 360 (slightly inferior to the ps3) Big Grin

Apparently the graphics are better on the 360 for battlefield. But that's fairly common for cross console games. The graphics for the pc version look amazing though.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
25-10-2011, 10:39 PM
I heard the single player isn't that great. I tried the demo, but that experience convinced me not to buy it... I got summarily executed over and over again until I executed my mouse against the wall. Not gonna be a game for me I'm afraid. I just don't have the time or geek cred to practice and get good enough to not have a 1:175 K/D ratio...

Better without God, and happier too.
[+] 1 user Likes Azaraith's post
26-10-2011, 09:45 AM
(25-10-2011 03:26 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(25-10-2011 09:38 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  Oh My Figment of my imagination! This game is amazing, it has by far the best graphics i have ever seen!

Ha ha what format you getting it on??? I shall be purchasing for the 360 (slightly inferior to the ps3) Big Grin

360 xD the campaign is alright but the multiplayer is just amazing. Best shooter game I have EVER played!
27-10-2011, 08:21 PM
I downloaded the ten-minute gameplay trailer from Live... it's a beautiful thing. I don't know about sixty-bucks beautiful... saw it when I picked up my forty-bucks beautiful Reach yesterday. Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
27-10-2011, 09:27 PM
I'm torn on this one- I had planned on getting it for PC but after reading the article about the security concerns from having to install EA's Origin software. By installing the software, you apparently agree to allow then access to all files/software on your PC. If this is true, then I will not buy the PC version and will have to stick w/ 360.

Here's an Article...
27-10-2011, 10:34 PM
(27-10-2011 09:27 PM)kineo Wrote:  I'm torn on this one- I had planned on getting it for PC but after reading the article about the security concerns from having to install EA's Origin software. By installing the software, you apparently agree to allow then access to all files/software on your PC. If this is true, then I will not buy the PC version and will have to stick w/ 360.

Here's an Article...

Well, that does it for me. I'd have to buy a whole new PC in order to get good enough performance for it to be better than 360 anyway, so I'm going with the 360 version or not at all. Probably not at all, since I dislike these corporations' attempts to milk customers for both their money and their data. Greedy...

Better without God, and happier too.
27-10-2011, 11:27 PM (This post was last modified: 27-10-2011 11:32 PM by kineo.)
I hear that, this pisses me off really. It's extremely disappointing because I was looking forward to this game. I heard there was a program called something like Sandboxy that can keep programs like this in check, but I don't know how it works. Might be something worth checking out.
So after a few minutes of looking into this, I've found the software, and I'm pleased to see that Major Geeks endorses it. I might give it a try, it is freeware, but after 30 days of use you'll get an occasional reminder that you should pay the registration fee of $20 to support the software.

http://www.sandboxie.com/

http://www.majorgeeks.com/Sandboxie_d4993.html
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post
28-10-2011, 03:42 PM
Yeah, when did EA turn into Evil Almighty? I remember when they used to be Madden football, and now they do kinda suck...

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]