Battlefield 1

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-05-2016, 05:08 PM
Battlefield 1

Not going to lie, I have watched this trailer multiple times.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
11-05-2016, 05:12 PM
RE: Battlefield 1
I wish game trailers would show actual GAMEPLAY footage. Looked cool though!
11-05-2016, 05:31 PM
(11-05-2016 05:12 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  I wish game trailers would show actual GAMEPLAY footage. Looked cool though!

Yeah my biggest fears is the EA might screw something up.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
11-05-2016, 05:39 PM
I don't play FPS, I'm more of an RPG person but this trailer looks so cool. I read it takes place in an alternate reality which makes it pretty unique compared to COD games. Im sure my fiance will end up playing this so I can check it out then.

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
11-05-2016, 05:39 PM
It just pisses me off. I've been playing World of Tanks for years, and they finally started showing commercials for it a year or two ago. Of course they don't show actual gameplay, just fancy computer generated battles that don't exist. Maybe they should try to actually make it look like that, eh?
11-05-2016, 06:01 PM
(11-05-2016 05:12 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  I wish game trailers would show actual GAMEPLAY footage. Looked cool though!
There will be gameplay trailers later on, this one was only released to announce the game. I'm not a big fan of FPS games myself, but Battlefield 1 definitely looks promising.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
11-05-2016, 06:03 PM
(11-05-2016 05:39 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  It just pisses me off. I've been playing World of Tanks for years, and they finally started showing commercials for it a year or two ago. Of course they don't show actual gameplay, just fancy computer generated battles that don't exist. Maybe they should try to actually make it look like that, eh?

Ugh. WOT has pissed me off to no end. They keep nerfing things and it is quickly losing it's fun.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
11-05-2016, 06:16 PM
(11-05-2016 06:03 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(11-05-2016 05:39 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  It just pisses me off. I've been playing World of Tanks for years, and they finally started showing commercials for it a year or two ago. Of course they don't show actual gameplay, just fancy computer generated battles that don't exist. Maybe they should try to actually make it look like that, eh?

Ugh. WOT has pissed me off to no end. They keep nerfing things and it is quickly losing it's fun.

Eh. I've found it consistently entertaining. I usually use tanks that are considered shitty anyways, so I'm never disappointed. If something is overpowered then it's likely to get nerfed.
11-05-2016, 06:52 PM
I heard this will be the first triple A WW1 shooter.

11-05-2016, 06:55 PM
(11-05-2016 06:52 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I heard this will be the first triple A WW1 shooter.

its about time. its always amazed me that ww1 hasnt been used more in shooters. or in strategy games, for that matter.