Battlefield 3 Armored Kill

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-09-2012, 11:19 AM
RE: Battlefield 3 Armored Kill
I see why you're a little bitter towards the game, lol. You've been screwed by the buggy DayZ pooch quite a few times. I'm not sure I have run across that one. I've really only heard stories and seen a gun that my bf had found when he raided some sniper spawning into a game. (Maybe that was you!) because he also stole their pack. Haha. I wish it were for the Xbox. PC games are so complicated and I can't really sit on my couch and play. Oh well. I'm sure sometime soon.

"I don't believe in an afterlife, so I don't have to spend my whole life fearing hell, or fearing heaven even more. For whatever the tortures of hell, I think the boredom of heaven would be even worse."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ctull's post
19-09-2012, 12:12 PM
RE: Battlefield 3 Armored Kill
(19-09-2012 11:19 AM)ctull Wrote:  I see why you're a little bitter towards the game, lol. You've been screwed by the buggy DayZ pooch quite a few times. I'm not sure I have run across that one. I've really only heard stories and seen a gun that my bf had found when he raided some sniper spawning into a game. (Maybe that was you!) because he also stole their pack. Haha. I wish it were for the Xbox. PC games are so complicated and I can't really sit on my couch and play. Oh well. I'm sure sometime soon.

Haha, yeah I wouldn't be surprised if it was me. It's buggy sometimes if you use a different server than the last time it won't always recognize where you logged off at and it'll put you on the spawn-in shore. I had just updated and my usual server wasn't out of date still so I went to a new server and that's when my troubles started lol.

They're talking about a console port for the DayZ standalone. We'll see how it turns out though!

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post