Battlefield 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-10-2012, 02:54 PM
Battlefield 3
Does anyone else here play Multiplayer on Battlefield 3 PS3?

I really like the game but my friends that happen to play the game, do it on Xbox or PC.

if your faith can move mountains it should be able to withstand criticism
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-10-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: Battlefield 3
Naw.

I never liked it that much...

[Image: opforum1.png]
24-10-2012, 03:42 PM
(24-10-2012 03:02 PM)frankiej Wrote:  Naw.

On one side I know people just dislike some games, on the other I never knew why some people tend to "choose a side" like "Battlefield vs CoD" or "PS3 vs Xbox". I personally dont mind that kind of stuff.

24-10-2012, 03:56 PM
(24-10-2012 03:42 PM)SomeOne Wrote:  
(24-10-2012 03:02 PM)frankiej Wrote:  Naw.

On one side I know people just dislike some games, on the other I never knew why some people tend to "choose a side" like "Battlefield vs CoD" or "PS3 vs Xbox". I personally dont mind that kind of stuff.

Well most people who choose a console do so because they can't afford both. Lots of people make their choice based on what their friends and family have if they intend to play multiplayer with them.

With regard to competing games like BF3 and CoD, I've played both and personally enjoy Battlefield more than any of the CoD games, but it's not sin to like both. If I had to take a side, I'd go with Battlefield because it suits what I look for in a multiplayer game more than CoD, because it's more flexible and versatile for gaemplay since it's not all infantry combat. I also dislike killstreak rewards. Having just one annoying friend who gets pissy because you're playing hard core and accidentally got trigger happy or they wander in front of your line of fire and now they lost their kill streak... well it turns you off of what otherwise might have been a good night of gaming (I don't play games with that guy anymore, plus he didn't like BF3, haha).

Wow... I trailed off topic there.

No, I play Battlefield, but I only have an Xbox. Sorry. Confused

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
24-10-2012, 09:50 PM
(24-10-2012 03:56 PM)kineo Wrote:  
(24-10-2012 03:42 PM)SomeOne Wrote:  On one side I know people just dislike some games, on the other I never knew why some people tend to "choose a side" like "Battlefield vs CoD" or "PS3 vs Xbox". I personally dont mind that kind of stuff.

Well most people who choose a console do so because they can't afford both. Lots of people make their choice based on what their friends and family have if they intend to play multiplayer with them.

With regard to competing games like BF3 and CoD, I've played both and personally enjoy Battlefield more than any of the CoD games, but it's not sin to like both. If I had to take a side, I'd go with Battlefield because it suits what I look for in a multiplayer game more than CoD, because it's more flexible and versatile for gaemplay since it's not all infantry combat. I also dislike killstreak rewards. Having just one annoying friend who gets pissy because you're playing hard core and accidentally got trigger happy or they wander in front of your line of fire and now they lost their kill streak... well it turns you off of what otherwise might have been a good night of gaming (I don't play games with that guy anymore, plus he didn't like BF3, haha).

I already have a PS3 and a Wii, I think a Xbox would kind of "overload" me, since I dont even have much time to play Tongue

On the "CoD vs BF" thing, I even have a friend that says Battlefield 3 is "too complex" compared to CoD. I didnt really know what to answer, guess I'll buy a CoD and play both Tongue

24-10-2012, 10:48 PM
I play it often on PC.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
25-10-2012, 10:10 AM
(24-10-2012 09:50 PM)SomeOne Wrote:  
(24-10-2012 03:56 PM)kineo Wrote:  Well most people who choose a console do so because they can't afford both. Lots of people make their choice based on what their friends and family have if they intend to play multiplayer with them.

I already have a PS3 and a Wii, I think a Xbox would kind of "overload" me, since I dont even have much time to play Tongue

On the "CoD vs BF" thing, I even have a friend that says Battlefield 3 is "too complex" compared to CoD. I didnt really know what to answer, guess I'll buy a CoD and play both Tongue

I've heard from a couple of other people that it's too complex. For me that's kind of the draw. It's no where near as complex as the Arma series at least. It's still casual enough that you don't have to be a military hobbyist to appreciate it.

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
31-10-2012, 08:27 PM
I loved it on the PC, but it hasn't worked since early September and nothing seems to be able to fix it. It happened right after I bought the premium thing too, go figure.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  TTA BATTLEFIELD 3 FAN SERVER ADDISON396 2 387 24-10-2012 01:35 PM
Last Post: SomeOne
  Battlefield 3 Armored Kill ctull 11 703 19-09-2012 12:12 PM
Last Post: kineo
  Dead Island or Battlefield 3 on Xbox kineo 33 2,387 30-04-2012 10:56 AM
Last Post: kineo