Battleground God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-08-2010, 09:42 AM
RE: Battleground God
"You have been awarded the TPM medal of honour! This is our highest award for outstanding service on the intellectual battleground."

No hits, no bites. Gotta be honest though, it's as much a practice in understanding the english language as it is a test of consistency in rationale.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2010, 09:51 PM
I also had to bite a bullet due to my answers to question 6 & 13.

"The problem is that there is no certain proof that evolutionary theory is true - even though there is overwhelming evidence that it is true."

But we have seen bacteria evolve in laboratory experiments. How is that not certain proof?!Huh

I want to rip off your superstitions and make passionate sense to you
11-12-2010, 11:25 PM
I agree. They also ignored the evidence left by retro viruses that prove conclusively that evolution is a fact. Angry
25-03-2011, 02:40 PM
I dug this one up rather by accident...

A good link. Although I got killed on the battleground. I'm using my score as a strong pointer towards my atheism since that's mostly based on the philosophical and intellectual errors in the God-concept.

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
25-03-2011, 04:12 PM
That really is nice. I got a medal of distinction since in the idea of there being a god I accept that it could be able to do irrational things.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.