Battlestar Galactica - 2003 -2008

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-11-2013, 01:48 PM
Battlestar Galactica - 2003 -2008
This version of BSG was outstanding. At first when I began watching it on Netflix it took a little while for me to not turn it off and watch something else. But then the story took hold, and I was hooked.

This incarnation utterly destroys the original.

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were ...
Born This Way
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Free's post
10-11-2013, 01:52 PM
RE: Battlestar Galactica - 2003 -2008
Amazing series the end wasn't as neat as I had hoped. Don't want to spoil it by saying more than that.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-11-2013, 07:48 PM
Watch the end again, it was so disappointing the first time, It gets better the 2nd time (could not get worse).

Was illegally downloadable good for many episodes (couldn't wait months for TV).
But there were several stinker EPs, and too much political days of our lives moments.

But overall it was awesome, and a real benchmark for how to do space opera serialized TV series, but keep the Episodic TV execs placated. Something the Sarah Conner Chronicles should have done.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 1 user Likes sporehux's post
10-11-2013, 08:42 PM
Frack I loved that show Thumbsup

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

10-11-2013, 10:10 PM
(10-11-2013 07:48 PM)sporehux Wrote:  Watch the end again, it was so disappointing the first time, It gets better the 2nd time (could not get worse).

Was illegally downloadable good for many episodes (couldn't wait months for TV).
But there were several stinker EPs, and too much political days of our lives moments.

But overall it was awesome, and a real benchmark for how to do space opera serialized TV series, but keep the Episodic TV execs placated. Something the Sarah Conner Chronicles should have done.

Some eps where slow and yes there was a lot of political drama but that was necessary... Part of the grit, realism and the appeal.

As for the end the whole thing went of the rails when Starbuck took that movie role and they starting doing all that mystical crap to write around it. I'd have rather they ended it midway through the final episode then bullshit their way to closure.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-12-2013, 03:02 PM
How do I post with the spoiler button? Because I have a spoilery question for you other Battlestar fans.

This is the signature.

http://www.FromNothingGameStudios.com
04-12-2013, 03:16 PM
I fraking loved this show