Be consistent GOP.....Abortion.....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-11-2015, 02:08 PM
Be consistent GOP.....Abortion.....
Ok, so we not only had a fake hero murder unarmed people, including a cop, and even a guy against abortion at PP, THIS asshole has also incited violence....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfZW03ODfXQ

And why, because GOP politicians like Carly and Mike and Ted have been stoking fear and hate of providers. Well ok, bad enough those fuckwads call it murder. But they have to know, I love my older sister, who is pro life, and because of their bullshit, knowing she would not murder me though I am pro choice, these assholes have pitted me against my own family. But we are only one family, they have sold so much hate that others act out on that to the point of murder. Thanks to these asshole politicians my sister has to see me as evil.

Ok assholes, time to put your money where your mouth is. If abortion is so wrong, please realize that would mean America should go to war with most of our own allies, including Israel to be constant.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/israels-abo...t-liberal/

This isn't about abortion, they know it. It has been legal for 40 years, if it was so fucking important they would have started a war 40 years ago. NO, this is simply more selling of fear to get votes. Even if they wanted to start a war there would not be enough far right nutcases to make a successful revolution. They know this is a loosing argument so if their supporters get arrested or a cop has to shoot them all they are doing is getting their voters needlessly murdered.

The right looks to the right of Islam and rightfully condemns murder in the name of a holy book, but yet stoke the same fears to Christians in the west, and don't even fucking care that it has pitted me against my own sister. FUCK YOU!

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Brian37's post
30-11-2015, 03:25 PM
RE: Be consistent GOP.....Abortion.....
I know, there is so much hate mongering, it's almost frightening.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
30-11-2015, 04:03 PM
(30-11-2015 03:25 PM)Dom Wrote:  I know, there is so much hate mongering, it's almost frightening.

Then they act surprised when we hate their hate.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
30-11-2015, 06:25 PM
(30-11-2015 04:03 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(30-11-2015 03:25 PM)Dom Wrote:  I know, there is so much hate mongering, it's almost frightening.

Then they act surprised when we hate their hate.

"Yabut, it's not hatred. It's bitter, angry, malicious TOUGH LOVE."

/sarcasm

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
30-11-2015, 06:46 PM
Oh, finger pointing begins.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
30-11-2015, 07:22 PM
(30-11-2015 06:25 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(30-11-2015 04:03 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  Then they act surprised when we hate their hate.

"Yabut, it's not hatred. It's bitter, angry, malicious TOUGH LOVE."

/sarcasm

Exactly what is bitter about condemning homophobia and xenophobia with a "fuck you". I am not jealous of their positions, if I were then I would be bitter. Not bitter at all. Some liberals confuse cussing and blasphemy with bigotry. Why should I play nice with my words to people who have no regards for human rights?

No sorry, they deserve to be offended. If they don't want me cussing them out, then they shouldn't be dicks. I think you should worry more about the harm and divisions they cause than my word choice. Dont confuse blasphemy with bullying. They are the bullies and bullies don't deserve politeness. Non violence yes, but verbal politeness, no.

30-11-2015, 08:24 PM
(30-11-2015 07:22 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(30-11-2015 06:25 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  "Yabut, it's not hatred. It's bitter, angry, malicious TOUGH LOVE."

/sarcasm

Exactly what is bitter about condemning homophobia and xenophobia with a "fuck you". I am not jealous of their positions, if I were then I would be bitter. Not bitter at all. Some liberals confuse cussing and blasphemy with bigotry. Why should I play nice with my words to people who have no regards for human rights?

No sorry, they deserve to be offended. If they don't want me cussing them out, then they shouldn't be dicks. I think you should worry more about the harm and divisions they cause than my word choice. Dont confuse blasphemy with bullying. They are the bullies and bullies don't deserve politeness. Non violence yes, but verbal politeness, no.

I was mocking rightwingnuts with that comment. Sorry that I wasn't being clear. I actually agree with you. Hug

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
30-11-2015, 09:16 PM
I am always interred when I hear politicians say they're entirely pro life, but if it came to the choice of a family or person having an abortion. That's their choice to do... so what exactly would that mean?

The only way to interpret that in a way where they just clearly don't care or understand the terms they're using is that they're pro-admitting it's a persons choice to go and break laws I want as laws. Sure, anyone can go break a law if they choose.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
30-11-2015, 10:02 PM
Nation of Islam and Black Panthers should protect Planned Parenthood clinics. That'd be cool.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus