Be so glad you're free of this crap

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-08-2012, 02:22 AM
RE: Be so glad you are free of this crap
Now you understand why I was never proud to be a Catholic.

http://forums.catholic.com/showthread.ph...e&t=699854

I found this topic laughable. Someone asks about turning the other cheek and another links him to things saying when to not turn the other cheek. We believe in Jesus but when his ideas are crap we will return to the eye for an eye because that has always accomplished good! (And when that fails you accuse them of being witches and burn them at the stake or call a Spanish Inquisition with no loss for you except you intelligence.)

It disturbs me when adults cannot make their own decisions and need this to control their lives. It reminds me of a child holding onto a security blanket. I might join this forum and I know very well of the crazy rituals and mundane things they do around the church. I'll be sure to ask them about all the pedophile priests and condemning condoms in Africa even if it will save lives. Remember, God is more worried about sex rather than dying in such a horrible way he created.

I just simply believe this when I saw they banned atheism on their forum. If we argue with rationality and sane thoughts. We will win this argument. If they argue with irrationality and nonsense, they will win the argument. I believe currently we are just debating on which method we want to solve this argument with.

"Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind." -John F Kennedy

The way to see by Faith is to shut the eye of Reason.” -Benjamin Franklin

It has been a long time. How have you been?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like ShirubaDangan's post
27-08-2012, 03:12 AM
Did anyone see the post on there from a woman asking if she should bury her dead unborn baby? I mean come on. If there is a god, I would say that is a fuck up if there ever was one. No heart beat after 10 weeks. Let me guess, still against aborting something that is already dead too? You know, before it does serious psychological damage.
[+] 3 users Like Birdguy1979's post
27-08-2012, 03:15 AM
Of course I can't seem to reply to any of the threads. Oh, I see now. You can ask your question and it has to be read by an apologist and answered before they will move it to where it can be seen by others. Oh yeah, and locked so nobody can reply as well.
[+] 1 user Likes Birdguy1979's post
27-08-2012, 07:33 AM
(27-08-2012 03:15 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Of course I can't seem to reply to any of the threads. Oh, I see now. You can ask your question and it has to be read by an apologist and answered before they will move it to where it can be seen by others. Oh yeah, and locked so nobody can reply as well.

Correct. You cannot reply to the apologists. They brook no "back-talk" there. Truth emanates from, and in, only one direction there. Top down. They have all the truth they need, or want.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist & Levitating Yogi
Sent by Jebus to put the stud back in Bible Study.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
27-08-2012, 08:24 AM
I wake up and see the scattered pix of Gwyneth and go, "I love my Gwynnies!" That's my dogma dose for the day.

But without pattern reinforcement, there is no purpose. There is no right to rain other than to fall down, until it doesn't. We are more the rainfall gathered into rivers, believing that we are drawn to the purpose of the sea when in actually we are pushed by the inertia of identity. :/

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
27-08-2012, 08:38 AM
Page 1... of 335!!!???????
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
27-08-2012, 08:41 AM
http://forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=81419
http://forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=31862

[Image: template.jpg]
27-08-2012, 02:08 PM
(26-08-2012 06:59 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  So, when I was looking up the holy water thingy, I stumbled upon this :
http://forums.catholic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4
Scroll down,and look at the sorts of crap they are seriously, actually worried about, and asking the "experts" about.
OMf'nG. What would it be like, to actually live in that sort of ignorance, and delusion ? Be SO glad you are free of all that bullshit.

Would you just hurry up and finish that fucking PhD from Divinity school Fullerene so I don't have to look at this shit anymore. Because seriously ...

This is not my signature.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
27-08-2012, 02:22 PM
Be so glad you are free of this crap
My friend calls himself Catholic, but I am pretty sure be thinks all that stuff is shite, which doesn't make him Catholic really. Time to make another Christian denomination I guess.
27-08-2012, 04:23 PM
(27-08-2012 07:33 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(27-08-2012 03:15 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Of course I can't seem to reply to any of the threads. Oh, I see now. You can ask your question and it has to be read by an apologist and answered before they will move it to where it can be seen by others. Oh yeah, and locked so nobody can reply as well.

Correct. You cannot reply to the apologists. They brook no "back-talk" there. Truth emanates from, and in, only one direction there. Top down. They have all the truth they need, or want.

I believe Kim Jong Il would approve of this type of ultimate control. Nothing allowed of what they don't approve of. Only the powerful elite can answer and make rules.

Still baffles me people want a theocratic estate.

"Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind." -John F Kennedy

The way to see by Faith is to shut the eye of Reason.” -Benjamin Franklin

It has been a long time. How have you been?
[+] 1 user Likes ShirubaDangan's post