Be so glad you're free of this crap

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-08-2012, 04:42 PM
RE: Be so glad you are free of this crap
(28-08-2012 04:36 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  Oh dear this is what gaining a tumor must be like.

Not even. You should see the shit I unwillingly support on the Christian Forums under my Christian alias.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-08-2012, 04:43 PM
(28-08-2012 04:42 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(28-08-2012 04:36 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  Oh dear this is what gaining a tumor must be like.

Not even. You should see the shit I unwillingly support on the Christian Forums under my Christian alias.

Oh? Maybe PM me? lol

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
28-08-2012, 04:47 PM
(28-08-2012 04:43 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  
(28-08-2012 04:42 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Not even. You should see the shit I unwillingly support on the Christian Forums under my Christian alias.

Oh? Maybe PM me? lol

I'm compiling a collection of the crazy crap that goes on there. I'll post it when my plan is successful (it will be revealed when I am done). *wrings hands*

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
28-08-2012, 05:07 PM (This post was last modified: 28-08-2012 07:01 PM by Bucky Ball.)
Yup. Well, since I won't be going back, I may as well out myself. I had some arguments in their Philosophy thread. Actually it started in their "Overwhelming evidence for design"(sic) thread, where I pointed out the stupidity of the Anthropic Principle, (which some were saying, you either accept or cannot be a Catholic), and later it continued in their Philosophy thread, when I destroyed Aquinas' 5 "proofs" for god, and the OP said (even though it was the premise of his thread), that it was "off point" to the thread, (as he said his OP post "assumed they were true" ?? So, um, what the fuck is the point of discussion, if you can't discuss ? The mods started warning me in the design thread, and finally had it in the last one.

In the Compendium of Philosophy, (COMPENDIUM THEOLOGIAE), Aquinas says the reason the serpent approaches Eve first in the garden, is because "the light of reason shone less brightly in her". I just happened upon that utter piece of misogynistic crap in June, and got literally "shushed", as I laughed out loud in the library. That was the last straw. Can you believe that ? No wonder they are SO screwed up. (I just happened to flip it open, as it was sitting there. I don't really read that junk).

Anyhoo, The Pew Center, in their poll demonstrated that 50 % of them cannot state what is meant by "transubstantiation", so honestly I should not be surprised by the nature of the questions, but every time I saw that list for the apologists, I thought, "what utter crap". But these are real people, living real lives. Not just some idiot game. They REALLY are living in this insanity. So as the thread says, "be so glad you are free of this crap".

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
The noblest of the dogs is the hot dog. It feeds the hand that bites it.
28-08-2012, 07:17 PM
(28-08-2012 05:07 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  So, um, what the fuck is the point of discussion, if you can't discuss ?

They don't want to discuss, they just want them to believe what they are told.

"Additionally, given that the Church has historically had a problem with logic, Thomas Aquinas decided to throw in the towel altogether, as he concluded that the doctrine could only be proven through faith. As Tommy said in volume 1, question 32 of his masterpiece of theological fertilizer Summa Theologica, ‘It is impossible to attain to the knowledge of the Trinity by natural reason. . . . Whoever, then, tries to prove the trinity of persons by natural reason, derogates from faith in two ways.’ Don’t question what we tell you, just believe everything we say. Sit, stay, heel. Good boy, here’s a communion wafer." - Diogenes of Mayberry, Manifest Insanity

Manifest Insanity @ Amazon
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Diogenes of Mayberry's post
01-09-2012, 06:03 PM
So, now they're sayin the kids seduce the priests.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/30...44947.html

02-09-2012, 09:25 AM
If you read a comment, made by an theist, you often see, how they do there mental-dancing(so i named this behavior)
They never go straight to a point.
There sentence are sometimes so long, you lose the context if you have finished it.
Thats how it works.
They set down a constant flow of "information" on you, using fancy from latin or greek to hide away that they are trying to make an souffle without any ingredience other then thin air. They stir and stir and like tv-cook, how knows the recipe dosn't work out he expected, they shower there audience with description how good it smells and how long you have to stir and wait befor the whole thing is ready to be consumed. Booah...
1+1=2 but only if you have no theist involved.
If religion realy worked out, why we don't faceing a whole planet of happy and gracefull people.
The theist are the majority on earth, what is the problem?
I don't expect a world without problems, i expect a world of people trying to solve the problems.
But they just stir there souffle.
An thats the cause, i think, why more and more people left religion. They are hungry to know how a real souffle taste.
Stop preaching, start teaching, please.

If atheism is a religion, then not playing football is an Olympic discipline.
02-09-2012, 09:34 AM
So far my favorite one is "Was Jesus a Jew?" - One should really have a basic understanding of where ones beliefs come from.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
02-09-2012, 09:59 AM
(02-09-2012 09:34 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  So far my favorite one is "Was Jesus a Jew?" - One should really have a basic understanding of where ones beliefs come from.

I liked the one :
"What should we do on our wedding night, if we are practicing Natural Family Planning". Weeping
Just when you think you've seen THE most idiotic one, they top themselves.

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
02-09-2012, 10:38 AM
(02-09-2012 09:59 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(02-09-2012 09:34 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  So far my favorite one is "Was Jesus a Jew?" - One should really have a basic understanding of where ones beliefs come from.

I liked the one :
"What should we do on our wedding night, if we are practicing Natural Family Planning". Weeping
Just when you think you've seen THE most idiotic one, they top themselves.

What was the answer? Ah... let me guess, praying or knaus-ogino... am i right?

If atheism is a religion, then not playing football is an Olympic discipline.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  A Perfect Example Of Religious Hate And The Bullshit Free Pass Our Society Gives It WindyCityJazz 87 1,149 24-06-2014 08:30 PM
Last Post: WindyCityJazz
  It's not god's fault, it's ours because we have free will Chrisinfp 50 861 30-05-2014 09:09 AM
Last Post: PeterKA
  Tax-free Insurance companies sanmayl 0 43 29-05-2014 01:20 PM
Last Post: sanmayl
  There Is A Difference Between Respect And A Free Pass WindyCityJazz 15 430 03-04-2014 12:03 AM
Last Post: Misanthropik
  Free Will vol. 25 TheStraightener 7 146 04-03-2014 04:30 PM
Last Post: WindyCityJazz
  Free will defense is full of shit donotwant 13 321 03-03-2014 10:21 AM
Last Post: EvolutionKills
  One thing I don't understand about this resurrection crap diddo97 25 695 14-02-2014 02:09 PM
Last Post: Timber1025