Be so glad you're free of this crap

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-10-2014, 11:25 AM
RE: Be so glad you're free of this crap
Heh. I clicked the link on the OP. Right on the first page: "What can I do to help my deceased son?" Well, nothing. Next!

I mean, something like "how can I handle the loss of my son?" or something might have at least been actionable. But, regardless of whether or not you believe in an afterlife, he's dead, and that's that. It's not like you can go about saving already damned souls, or something.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-10-2014, 11:32 AM
Whenever I see anything like this my immediate response is...

"Find a quiet spot, masturbate, and forget about it..."

This boy is Ignorance. This girl is Want. Beware them both, and all of their degree; but most of all beware this boy, for on his brow I see that written which is Doom... - The Ghost of Christmas Present.
21-10-2014, 11:34 AM
(21-10-2014 11:25 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Heh. I clicked the link on the OP. Right on the first page: "What can I do to help my deceased son?" Well, nothing. Next!

I mean, something like "how can I handle the loss of my son?" or something might have at least been actionable. But, regardless of whether or not you believe in an afterlife, he's dead, and that's that. It's not like you can go about saving already damned souls, or something.

Unless you're Mormon and baptize the dead. Smile

Crazy motherfuckers.Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-10-2014, 11:37 AM
(21-10-2014 09:22 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  
(20-10-2014 07:51 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I was thinking of going out in style from there.
Help me think of a caption.

[Image: Cardinal-Burke-Cappa-Magna-Featured.jpeg] [Image: FL4EKM2HZTOA5A8.LARGE.jpg][Image: Burke_%2526_hat.jpg]
[Image: Burke_with_Cappa_Finn.jpg][Image: liberace-red-cape.jpg?w=490]

isnt there a song about devil in a red dress Consider

There IS. Good idea !

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)