Bear Grylls got fired.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-03-2012, 09:52 AM
RE: Bear Grylls got fired.
(14-03-2012 04:24 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(14-03-2012 01:35 PM)kineo Wrote:  
(14-03-2012 01:28 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  [Image: grilling+bear.jpg]

First-hand proof. It's bear in his natural habitat! See Erx, you LIE!

Sorry you ignorant dumbasses. Why don't you quit talking? An atom disappears in the universe each time you speak.

That is not Bear Gryllis. That is Bear Grilling.

If there is no gas grill, there can be no proof that a Bear shits in the woods. I have scientific links to provide once you are willing to admit you've been wrong about this.

I'm sorry, I can't hold a conversation with someone who substitutes imagination for logic and fantasy for reality. Clearly the bear grilling is grilling as one bear grylls, thus he is Bear Grylls. You need to follow the logic to the end, not to some convenient pit stop! Stop being a moran!

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-03-2012, 09:55 PM
RE: Bear Grylls got fired.
(15-03-2012 09:52 AM)kineo Wrote:  
(14-03-2012 04:24 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(14-03-2012 01:35 PM)kineo Wrote:  
(14-03-2012 01:28 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  [Image: grilling+bear.jpg]

First-hand proof. It's bear in his natural habitat! See Erx, you LIE!

Sorry you ignorant dumbasses. Why don't you quit talking? An atom disappears in the universe each time you speak.

That is not Bear Gryllis. That is Bear Grilling.

If there is no gas grill, there can be no proof that a Bear shits in the woods. I have scientific links to provide once you are willing to admit you've been wrong about this.

I'm sorry, I can't hold a conversation with someone who substitutes imagination for logic and fantasy for reality. Clearly the bear grilling is grilling as one bear grylls, thus he is Bear Grylls. You need to follow the logic to the end, not to some convenient pit stop! Stop being a moran!

Ah, but now who is the moran, moron? It is not I, but YOU who hast stopped at the pit of convenience stop! I present to you incontroversial proof: Have you ever seen Bear Grylls and Bear Grilling at the same party at the same time? NO! A ha! Take that, Kool-aid Boy!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply