Beat evidence for evolution/creation?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-07-2012, 07:02 PM
Beat evidence for evolution/creation?
Hey guys,

What is the best evidence for evolution and creation? I am an evolutionist and believe that the best line of evidence comes from the genome and atavisms/vestige. I've yet to see a shread of evidence for creation.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2012, 05:20 AM
RE: Beat evidence for evolution/creation?
The Bible (duh). There is no scientific evidence for Creationism, but those who believe that the earth is only thousands of years old like to pretend that there is.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
Find all posts by this user
16-07-2012, 02:03 PM
If you ever get into an argument with a creationist and you say evolution is true because science supports it, and they say that it's wrong, you are better off never talking to them about it again. For trying to reason with someone who has said science is false, is like "administering medicine to the dead".
16-07-2012, 02:16 PM
(16-07-2012 02:03 PM)Magoo Wrote:  If you ever get into an argument with a creationist and you say evolution is true because science supports it, and they say that it's wrong, you are better off never talking to them about it again. For trying to reason with someone who has said science is false, is like "administering medicine to the dead".
Ok, I wish people would stop editting Thomas Paine's quote to fit there needs.

Try showing them observed instances of evolution.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
16-07-2012, 03:40 PM
(16-07-2012 02:16 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Try showing them observed instances of evolution.

"Show me the evidence!" Laughat

16-07-2012, 04:00 PM
(15-07-2012 07:02 PM)davidneff Wrote:  Hey guys,

What is the best evidence for evolution and creation? I am an evolutionist and believe that the best line of evidence comes from the genome and atavisms/vestige. I've yet to see a shread of evidence for creation.

What about the process of evolution being created?

Don't mind me.

[Image: cool.gif]

[Image: vjp09.gif]
16-07-2012, 04:20 PM
(15-07-2012 07:02 PM)davidneff Wrote:  Hey guys,

I don't know if this is their best evidence, but the argument I have heard most often is irreducible complexity. Dr. Michael Behe uses the example of bacterial flagellum to support this idea. There are a lot of other explanations and videos out there, this is just one I had handy.

"Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler." Albert Einstein
16-07-2012, 04:55 PM

16-07-2012, 05:00 PM
I'm a little disappointed. I thought from the thread title that we would be presented evidence from Jack Keroauc and Alan Ginsberg. Sad

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
16-07-2012, 05:08 PM
(16-07-2012 02:16 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(16-07-2012 02:03 PM)Magoo Wrote:  If you ever get into an argument with a creationist and you say evolution is true because science supports it, and they say that it's wrong, you are better off never talking to them about it again. For trying to reason with someone who has said science is false, is like "administering medicine to the dead".
Ok, I wish people would stop editting Thomas Paine's quote to fit there needs.

Try showing them observed instances of evolution.

Ok I didn't know the exact quote so I guessed it. It was close enough for you to know what I meant.

Well it seems no matter what you show the creationists, they never listen.