Beautiful Pictures thread

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
09-04-2014, 10:29 PM
RE: Beautiful Pictures thread
(09-04-2014 10:15 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  Of course not! A photo could not possibly reflect enough beauty to do your balls justice!

I meant mine and Ferdy's faces, and earmuffs' balls. Dodgy

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2014, 06:00 AM
Yes. Because we need a discussion about your balls in a thread about beautiful photography.

Fucking bullshit spills everywhere. And it's not funny to anyone but you. Juvenile and inconsiderate. No

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
10-04-2014, 07:02 AM
You guys have some beautiful pictures Shy

All I can find right now is this one of Lake Rousseau, just a few miles west of me.

I'll try to dig up the photos of the Floral City tree canopy on main street.

[Image: 004.jpg]

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 5 users Like War Horse's post
10-04-2014, 07:49 AM
Found them. These are in Floral city.

(sorry bout the bike in the one pic, but it seems to sneak into most of them) Blush

[Image: DSCF0005_zps29ba8a62.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0006_zps7cf408f8.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0007_zps0b7bd07d.jpg]

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 4 users Like War Horse's post
10-04-2014, 08:01 AM
I am not much of a photographer, but now and then I catch a shot that I like.

This is a plant (sorry, I don't know what kind) that grows outside the kitchen bay window as shot through the fountain in the pool.

[Image: P1010143_zps3b75b9cf.jpg]

I also am drawn to water, always have been, here is a shot of the surface of the pool on a breezy day.

[Image: poolflashphotoatnight_zps977c17c3.jpg]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
10-04-2014, 08:08 AM
hard to tell but I think that plant might be an azalea.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
10-04-2014, 08:11 AM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2014 08:24 AM by Anjele.)
(10-04-2014 08:08 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  hard to tell but I think that plant might be an azalea.

About the only thing I know is that it isn't an azalea. We had those in front of the house in SC. This was here when we moved in, sometimes I think it's going to take over that whole side of the house. Some years it is so full of blossoms that you can barely see any of the leaves. It can be really pretty, but is a pain when it drops the blooms...they seem to head straight into the pool.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
10-04-2014, 09:29 AM
I only wish I'd took the ones in the OP but they are pics I save from the Internet. I took some black and white ones a few years ago of a snowy graveyard which turned out very atomospheric but they were with a film camera and I can't remember where I put them.

Some of you peeps live in some very beautiful places. You are very lucky!

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
10-04-2014, 12:06 PM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2014 12:10 PM by Cathym112.)
I don't know how to post from photo bucket!!!

Here!!

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 3 users Like Cathym112's post
11-04-2014, 01:00 AM
(10-04-2014 12:06 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  I don't know how to post from photo bucket!!!

Here!!

*This assumes you are using a browser on a PC, not a dedicated App.*

In Photobucket, when you're looking at an individual picture, there are a group of buttons on the right hand side. These are there to generate links to that image for your use, depending in what format you need (BBC Code, HTML, direct link, etc.).

On our forum all you need is the Direct Link of the image, and insert that between the [img][/img] brackets. Fortunately Photobucket can give you that link. Just look over at the right hand side and click on the Direct Link button, and it will store that to your computer's clipboard memory (it's essentially the same as pressing Ctrl+C or selecting/making a 'Copy' of the URL directly).

From there you can come back to the forums and just Ctrl+V or Paste that Direct Link and place it inside the [img][/img] image brackets and it will embed the image in your forum post just like any other.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]