Because it worked so well the last time ...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-10-2014, 06:01 AM
Because it worked so well the last time ...
Click on Ronnie. Dodgy

[Image: Ronald-Reagan-Wikipedia-800x430.png]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-10-2014, 06:15 AM (This post was last modified: 23-10-2014 06:21 AM by EvolutionKills.)
RE: Because it worked so well the last time ...
(23-10-2014 06:01 AM)Chas Wrote:  Click on Ronnie. Dodgy

Fix your tags old man... Dodgy

Raw Story - Author says South should form new nation without gays and Hispanics called ‘Reagan’

Mixing over-sized images and hotlinks doesn't work. Tongue

Also...

Right Wing Watch - Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'

“President Lincoln waged an illegal war that was, in fact, not declared against the South after the South basically did what we’re talking about in this book now in terms of peacefully, legally and constitutionally leaving the union,” MacKinnon said.

Is this jackass on the Supreme Court? Because I'm pretty sure they ruled cessation was un-Constitutional.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
23-10-2014, 06:27 AM
(23-10-2014 06:15 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Mixing over-sized images and hotlinks doesn't work. Tongue

It works fine, you young whippersnapper. Now get off my lawn.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
23-10-2014, 06:35 AM
(23-10-2014 06:27 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(23-10-2014 06:15 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Mixing over-sized images and hotlinks doesn't work. Tongue

[Image: Nope_avi_high_resolution_by_wango911-d4jv1vx.png]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
23-10-2014, 07:14 AM
The dying spasms of what was once the clear majority (WASP) won't be pretty.

The 2013 US Census Bureau shows that just over 36% of the US population is either Hispanic, black, Asian or Native American - up from 16% in 1960.

http://www.census.gov/newsroom/facts-for...-ff17.html

As demographics change some of those who see their "base" erode do and say wierd shit. It's happening with religion as well.

http://www.census.gov/compendia/statab/2...2s0075.pdf

But as this data show we non religious/atheists are still very much the minority even though our numbers have grown from 8% to 15% of the population from 1990 to 2008.

SO dipshit here sees both his way of thinking and his accident of birth ethnicity losing ground so he proposes secession, or as some people might call it treason. Not me of course, I just call it divisive, idiotic, small-minded, obtuse, ignorant, block-headed, fearful, bigoted and racist. Big Grin

Like I say below in my sig:
I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's. - Mark Twain in Eruption

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
25-10-2014, 02:44 AM (This post was last modified: 25-10-2014 03:13 AM by EvolutionKills.)

(23-10-2014 06:27 AM)Chas Wrote:  

Clicking on the yellow border expands the image. Clicking on the image itself opens a copy of the image in a new window. Exactly like how the descriptor box in yellow above the image states. I had to reply to your post to get the hyperlink you tried to embed in the image. I've also checked it in Chrome and Firefox, on two separate PC's and a tablet. Your shit does not work old man... Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
25-10-2014, 04:02 AM
I want to sell the south to mexico Dodgy

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
25-10-2014, 04:11 AM
(25-10-2014 04:02 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I want to sell the south to mexico Dodgy

Now, now, there are plenty of sane and reasonable people in the south. I say we give the fundamentalists/constructionists/secessionist the state of Florida, and then sit back and have fun watching them deal with hurricane season without FEMA to help them. Wink

[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
25-10-2014, 04:11 AM
Whose traditional values are the judgements based on? Reagan's? He seemed pretty opposed to arbitrary silly boarders based on political/ideological differences in his time. That name couldn't be more hilariously misfitting.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
25-10-2014, 04:26 AM (This post was last modified: 25-10-2014 04:31 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(25-10-2014 04:11 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Whose traditional values are the judgements based on? Reagan's? He seemed pretty opposed to arbitrary silly boarders based on political/ideological differences in his time. That name couldn't be more hilariously misfitting.

I know, right? If you actually look at Reagan's policy and actions, he'd actually be too liberal to win a current Republican primary. Laughat

Daily Kos - Ronald Reagan officially too liberal for modern GOP

The National Memo - 5 Reasons Ronald Reagan Couldn’t Make It In Today’s GOP