Because it worked so well the last time ...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-10-2014, 05:09 AM
RE: Because it worked so well the last time ...
(25-10-2014 04:11 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(25-10-2014 04:02 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I want to sell the south to mexico Dodgy

Now, now, there are plenty of sane and reasonable people in the south. I say we give the fundamentalists/constructionists/secessionist the state of Florida, and then sit back and have fun watching them deal with hurricane season without FEMA to help them. Wink

Thanks Dodgy

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-10-2014, 05:12 AM (This post was last modified: 25-10-2014 05:17 AM by Free Thought.)
(25-10-2014 05:09 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(25-10-2014 04:11 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Now, now, there are plenty of sane and reasonable people in the south. I say we give the fundamentalists/constructionists/secessionist the state of Florida, and then sit back and have fun watching them deal with hurricane season without FEMA to help them. Wink

Thanks Dodgy

Well where would you put them?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
25-10-2014, 05:37 AM
(25-10-2014 05:09 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(25-10-2014 04:11 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Now, now, there are plenty of sane and reasonable people in the south. I say we give the fundamentalists/constructionists/secessionist the state of Florida, and then sit back and have fun watching them deal with hurricane season without FEMA to help them. Wink

Thanks Dodgy

I didn't say we wouldn't help the sane people get out if they wanted. Sleepy

But Florida would give us only one small border to deal with. I also feverishly enjoy the idea of trapping them between us and Cuba, while leaving them at the mercy of tropical storms and their own devices.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
25-10-2014, 05:39 AM
(25-10-2014 05:37 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(25-10-2014 05:09 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Thanks Dodgy

I didn't say we wouldn't help the sane people get out if they wanted. Sleepy

But Florida would give us only one small border to deal with. I also feverishly enjoy the idea of trapping them between us and Cuba, while leaving them at the mercy of tropical storms and their own devices.

Would the fear of tham dirty Cuban commies go under 'their own devices'?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
25-10-2014, 05:59 AM
(25-10-2014 05:39 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(25-10-2014 05:37 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I didn't say we wouldn't help the sane people get out if they wanted. Sleepy

Would the fear of tham dirty Cuban commies go under 'their own devices'?

What? I thought it would be funny to place them between a rock and a hard place to tweak their xenophobia and paranoia, then when they're on edge hit them with mother nature and just watch their world collapse around them. I'd give them 10 years before the whole state looked like either The Walking Dead or Escape from L.A..

25-10-2014, 06:04 AM
(25-10-2014 05:59 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(25-10-2014 05:39 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Would the fear of tham dirty Cuban commies go under 'their own devices'?

What? I thought it would be funny to place them between a rock and a hard place to tweak their xenophobia and paranoia, then when they're on edge hit them with mother nature and just watch their world collapse around them. I'd give them 10 years before the whole state looked like either The Walking Dead or Escape from L.A..

I was just curious, was all.

25-10-2014, 06:13 AM
Just let them go....let them build gigantic walls to keep others out.....then we can declare war on them and bomb the fuck out of them .....and take back the land.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
25-10-2014, 06:20 AM (This post was last modified: 25-10-2014 06:25 AM by Chas.)
(25-10-2014 02:44 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  

(23-10-2014 06:27 AM)Chas Wrote:  It works fine, you young whippersnapper. Now get off my lawn.

Clicking on the yellow border expands the image. Clicking on the image itself opens a copy of the image in a new window. Exactly like how the descriptor box in yellow above the image states. I had to reply to your post to get the hyperlink you tried to embed in the image. I've also checked it in Chrome and Firefox, on two separate PC's and a tablet. Your shit does not work old man... Tongue

In Firefox, I click the picture, a window pops up containing the picture, a new tab opens with the content of the link.

Checkmate, whippersnappers.

Pro tip: Only hipsters use Chrome.
Pro tip: Only losers use IE.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-10-2014, 06:21 AM
(25-10-2014 06:13 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Just let them go....let them build gigantic walls to keep others out.....then we can declare war on them and bomb the fuck out of them .....and take back the land.

Or we could let them build their giant walls and watch as their walled-off realms descend into madness as their economies stagnate.

25-10-2014, 06:31 AM
(25-10-2014 06:20 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(25-10-2014 02:44 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  

Clicking on the yellow border expands the image. Clicking on the image itself opens a copy of the image in a new window. Exactly like how the descriptor box in yellow above the image states. I had to reply to your post to get the hyperlink you tried to embed in the image. I've also checked it in Chrome and Firefox, on two separate PC's and a tablet. Your shit does not work old man... Tongue

In Firefox, I click the picture, a window pops up containing the picture, a new tab opens with the content of the link.

Checkmate, whippersnappers.

Pro tip: Only hipsters use Chrome.
Pro tip: Only losers use IE.

[Image: 59a2b9cb61d3981f43e889ea429182ed6835fe8e...f8aa28.jpg]