Because it worked so well the last time ...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-10-2014, 07:06 AM
RE: Because it worked so well the last time ...
(25-10-2014 06:21 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(25-10-2014 06:13 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Just let them go....let them build gigantic walls to keep others out.....then we can declare war on them and bomb the fuck out of them .....and take back the land.

Or we could let them build their giant walls and watch as their walled-off realms descend into madness as their economies stagnate.

Consider

my way is faster Tongue

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-10-2014, 07:14 AM
(25-10-2014 07:06 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  
(25-10-2014 06:21 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Or we could let them build their giant walls and watch as their walled-off realms descend into madness as their economies stagnate.

Consider

my way is faster Tongue

Yeah, but it's more expensive and less ironic them them destroying themselves.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
25-10-2014, 08:39 AM
(25-10-2014 04:11 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(25-10-2014 04:02 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I want to sell the south to mexico Dodgy

Now, now, there are plenty of sane and reasonable people in the south. I say we give the fundamentalists/constructionists/secessionist the state of Florida, and then sit back and have fun watching them deal with hurricane season without FEMA to help them. Wink

That sounds like an oxymoron

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube