Because we all want one....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-05-2013, 01:57 AM
Because we all want one....
You too can have your own religious theme park!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...0-000.html
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-05-2013, 02:02 AM
RE: Because we all want one....
Excellent.

Now I have a place to begin training my army where nobody but the dumbest of individuals will go! Look out, "If money wasn't a factor" thread! I shall make my dream a reality!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
28-05-2013, 03:38 AM
I say TTA joins together and buys the park. We then turn it into an ironic, anti-religious/pro-reason theme park. We'll fix it up so that religion is mocked (in a light-hearted manner, of course) rather than condoned, and we alter/add certain exhibits to be educational and scientific.

We'd have two mascots roaming around; one would be Jesus and the other would be Darwin. They'd run around messing with people and posing for pictures and such. Then every day at noon, they'd have a slapstick brawl in a designated area of the park. All the kids would cheer and get their little "I survived the Dark Ages" shirt. Or perhaps "My one-million greats grandfather was a fish and all I got was this stinkin' T-shirt". We'll figure the details out later, but it'll rake in the big bucks and be a nice contrast to the god-awful Creation Meuseum.

/brainstorm

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Misanthropik's post
30-05-2013, 05:50 PM
(28-05-2013 03:38 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  I say TTA joins together and buys the park. We then turn it into an ironic, anti-religious/pro-reason theme park. We'll fix it up so that religion is mocked (in a light-hearted manner, of course) rather than condoned, and we alter/add certain exhibits to be educational and scientific.

We'd have two mascots roaming around; one would be Jesus and the other would be Darwin. They'd run around messing with people and posing for pictures and such. Then every day at noon, they'd have a slapstick brawl in a designated area of the park. All the kids would cheer and get their little "I survived the Dark Ages" shirt. Or perhaps "My one-million greats grandfather was a fish and all I got was this stinkin' T-shirt". We'll figure the details out later, but it'll rake in the big bucks and be a nice contrast to the god-awful Creation Meuseum.

/brainstorm

Shocking OMG that's perfect! Why buy a second house, and completely refurnish it...?...when you could buy a church!!! How much are they asking for this theme park?

30-05-2013, 05:52 PM
I think the way the place is crumbling is quite telling.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy